Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I don't want to convince you :blink: I don't know Megan you know? I have no idea what's happened in her head?

But we have already peoples on the last twenty pages that just said that over & over again

surgeries!

Angie copy cat!

again

&

again!

Freedom of speech is ok, I have no problem with that

But it's just starting to be boring :sleep:

Especially when we are trying to calm the things down, you know?

:wave:

Sorry elangelcaido I did not mean you do not have the right to say what you want, it's just that right now

Megan's thread is packed with C4 and we don't want it to explode and kill innocents civil!

loving the new pics!!

who the eff cares if megan got plastic surgery. and if she did why should that seriously change your opinion about her or be very judgmental?

it's the 21st century and it's hollywood, celebrities get plastic surgery and things done left and right, why should it be so surprising that megan got her nose and/or lips done? we shouldn't judge someone just cause they decided to get something surgically done, judge em because of their shitty personalities and such.

and i agree with moiselles :)

frenchkiki, you crack me up :laugh: and might i add that's a very sexy set of megan :D

Just watched the first Transformers movie.

Dam she looked amazing!

seriously, great body

you should see the second one! it's great! the graphics are amazing! and megan looked hot as always ;)

I was supposed to go see it last night, but my friends bailed :cry:

And i'll watch anything she's in :wub:

And you are sooooo right, her body is amazing!

shes very pretty i dont see why yall gotta put her down like that

and yall prolly hated michael jackson till he died and now yall are like in love with him

:blink: What does that have to do with anything ( RIP Michael)? Michael was about love, so don't be so hateful about his memory please :heart:

I just read that Kodak are apparently looking for " the rose boy" ( e.g, the guy in the picture with Megan) Apparently, if the rumor is true, they want to give him money and actually let him meet Megan! Lol! Weird!

^^ That outfit is a little Lindsay L. for my taste, but obviously it still looks rather good on Megan.

Just had a look at her up-coming movies. ' Jonah Hex' sounds sort of weird, but could be good. ' Passion Plays' just sounds nuts ( " An angel under the thumb of a ruthless gangster is saved by a trumpet player down on his luck" ??), but it's got Mickey Rouke in it who rocks. Megan and Mickey in one film? BAD-ASSED!

'The Crossing' actually sounds rather good... have no idea about 'Iconclad'... does anyone know anything about 'Fathom'?

P.S: Thanks moiseles xxxxXXxxxx