Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I don't want to be labeled a hater or shouted at or mocked for giving my opinion here, so please control yourselves, Fox lovers...

Having been a HUGE Fox fan just a few months ago... I'm sort of on the fence now. I think people need to stop totally hating on her ( really, she's got quite a hater base already! She's just human, people!) but I guess I can understand what they're talking about.

SECTION DELETED BY STAMOHOLIC. MISUNDERSTOOD AND CAUSING TOO MUCH ARGUMENT IN THIS THREAD. XX

Still, she's twenty-two. I think we need to cut her some slack! I just hope she does some amazing films soon or something...

Again, please don't act like reactionary bulldogs and bite my head off. I'm not calling Megan a bitch, because I don't know her... I'm just pointing out why I no longer find her of much interest. Time may change things again though.

( P.S: I feel I should point out that this is a Megan Fox THREAD, not a FANSITE. I think the key is not just saying " Like Megan or get lost", but just respecting each other and not overstating your opinion, positive or negative. Sorry if I sound like I have a god-complex, I'm just trying to help. It'll just get on everyone's nerves if you do 5 posts with the same opinion in them. xxXxx)

Megan's persona bothers you, yet you still like to discuss the issue. Brilliant. Didn't you say you were done talking a page ago or something?

You all seem to enjoy picking it apart, so yes I've chosen to share my rebutal with you. Feel free to stop responding anytime and my replies will doubtless end too.. pity you all seem to be hyper-sensitive when it comes to the slightest negative point.

You know, it's pretty sad that in 5, maybe 10 years, you're still here posting the same things you do now. It's because you can't let her go. She's interesting for you, may you like it or not.

You say you like bringing up controversial points, but it's only to make you feel better. You're evaluating everything she says, and that's fine, because that's who you are. But you're trying to hard. You want people to say that you're right. I don't really care that you come here and bash her in every post. But like I said, I do find it sad that you will do that for as long as you can.

Stamoholic, I respect your opinion even if I am not totally agree!

Especially about this...

But I can't admire unnatural beauty, and I don't see why unnatural beauty on it's own should make someone famous because ANYONE can obtain it with a good doctor and cash. That was my only point there.

I know your love for certain actresses that I also love but I was surprised when you said that you can't admire natural beauty! You do love M Monroe and her image was way far from the reality! Surgeries , hair color... I love MM and I always thought she was beautiful despite the radical change to give her that "Hollywood look"

I've already posted this picture few page back and I am still wondering why people keep saying that her beauty is just surgical??

post-19830-1245965350_thumb.jpg

She has now a thiner nose but it is really a big change now?? She wasn't a monster!!! She is wearing way too much make-up and glossy lipstick now but I do not see any drastic changes?

Do you?

Anyway girls and boys, stop fighting or you'll never go in Heaven! :evil:

I've already posted this picture few page back and I am still wondering why people keep saying that her beauty is just surgical??

Because people are running out of ammo in their illogical arsenal.

Stamoholic, I respect your opinion even if I am not totally agree!

Especially about this...

But I can't admire unnatural beauty, and I don't see why unnatural beauty on it's own should make someone famous because ANYONE can obtain it with a good doctor and cash. That was my only point there.

I know your love for certain actresses that I also love but I was surprised when you said that you can't admire natural beauty! You do love M Monroe and her image was way far from the reality! Surgeries , hair color... I love MM and I always thought she was beautiful despite the radical change to give her that "Hollywood look"

post-19830-1245965350_thumb.jpg

She has now a thiner nose but it is really a big change now?? She wasn't a monster!!! She is wearing way too much make-up and glossy lipstick now but I do not see any drastic changes?

Do you?

Anyway girls and boys, stop fighting or you'll never go in Heaven! :evil:

Firstly, thanks for responding in a responsible way, Frenchkiki.

Yes, Marilyn was not all-together authentic but her beauty was not all that she had. She was also interesting, intelligent, well-spoken, and in my opinion a very good actress. So, she had the beauty, but it wasn't all she hung her hat on.

I don't find Megan interesting anymore and she's not a good actress at the moment ( as I've said 5 times, it could change with time)... but if she was naturally beautiful I would say, " Okay, so it's understandable her being famous just for that." But when beauty is not authentic ( e.g, with surgery), I don't think it's enough for them to be famous JUST FOR THAT, because anyone can make themselves have it, really. Watch those surgical makeover shows, haha!

As I said, Megan was never ugly ( as your picture shows), but she is an extreme beauty now, warrent of fame, but it's not actually real.

The things I have said are PERSONAL OPINION! I thought I had a right to state them?

I'm not really interested in arguing about this anymore. Is anyone? :laugh: Its gone WAAAAY too far. No one is saying Megan is a hideous b*tch, so it's really odd that it's got so... passionate, should I say? :whistle:

@ stamo

Well I've seen only one movie with Megan and it was Transformer and it's a bad movie! (imo) Not because of Megan just because the whole movie is just bad. So really i don't know if she a good actress or not?

Some peoples will tell you that Marilyn Monroe was an awful actress, stupid and ugly. They just can't see beyond the image and unfortunately today people are only see "the image" of a woman. Megan is young and she certainly does a lot of mistakes and not really cleaver when she decides to take a role for a movie. But she will learn with time.... I guess? Now she is famous because she is hot. I like her because I think she is gorgeous in a very "wild" & "raw" way... But I am not a fan & I just like to look at her like some people like to look their favorites models.

You are right, it's gone too far... and for what?

2 stupids pics from Perez site?

:/

^ Well said, French! :heart: (Y) Totally agree with basically everything. Even the stuff about Marilyn.

As I said in my OP, at the end of the day Megan is twenty-two! She needs to be cut a bit of slack. My original comments were just opinion, and never meant to be any sort of " hatred" against Megan. It's blown up and now looks way more offensive than it ever really was.

I agree, I think Megan's appeal right now is really just as a very pretty face to look at... and personally, that's just not enough for me anymore. PERSONALLY. It once was enough, but now I'm feeling like, " Okay, but what else?" We have a lot of lovely ladies in Hollywood, and some have more natural beauty than Megan and are more beautiful. Megan is gorgeous though, you can't argue that... just not a natural breath-taker necessarily. If she improves her acting skills though or lands a super movie and really gets to show us something, I'll admire her for that. Definitely.

At the end of the day, I will say Megan is a breath of fresh air simply because she's not Lindsay Lohan! Lol! ( Although wishing Lindsay the best xx) I'll give Megan that! And I'm wishing her success, not failure.

P.S: Just to clear this up for you Bluestars, I consider natural beauty basically the beauty you are born with. Putting on make-up to accentuate your face doesn't actually change it, but surgery does. Still, this isn't me saying Megan was ever an ugmo, but her intense, amazing beauty just isn't " natural" by my standards and it's really only woman with outstanding NATURAL beauty I am comfortable admiring simply for that ( Cinday Crawford, for example, is famous only for her beauty... and that's fine, because it's amazing and it's natural!) Anyway, that's all from me on the subject. Just wanted to clear that up.

PM me with any more questions regarding my original post, please! Let's keep the thread clean and pleasant!

So really i don't know if she a good actress or not?

Well, I don't think that her skills are that bad. I've seen Revenge of the Fallen yesterday and while her performance wasn't oscar winning, I actually thought she did a good job. Her skills didn't bother me or something.

Here are some pictures to brighten up this thread.

bba8d040178943.gif 1b06bd40178947.gif ced5b640178949.gif 303f9240178954.gif 0ae92340178959.gif 37da4c40178965.gif 37da4c40178967.gif a23a4240178970.gif b5c71840178977.gif 5ca63d40178980.gif 90a8aa40178988.gif

^^ Thanks for the pictures, fantasy! Bring the thread back to normality! xx

I do like the combo of purple and lime Megan is wearing. I'm never 100% on her outfit choices, but I think those colours really suit her hair color, etc.

Thread Edited (Posts Moved to Discussion Thread, NOT Deleted :) )

Though I respect the views of both, I must say this battle of philosophies ect. has outgrown this thread at the moment...Please see your comments here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...&start=3720 . And continue this discussion for as long as you want here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...&start=3720 for a bit :) ....

^ thank you! the arguing was getting SOO annoying!

anyways i just saw transformers 2 and it was great! :p haha megan looked incredible and she was actually great! in the first one i didn't like her so much cause she wasn't very good, but she definitely was great in the new movie :)

thanks for the pics, she looks beautiful!

^ thank you! the arguing was getting SOO annoying!

anyways i just saw transformers 2 and it was great! :p haha megan looked incredible and she was actually great! in the first one i didn't like her so much cause she wasn't very good, but she definitely was great in the new movie :)

thanks for the pics, she looks beautiful!

Indeed. I was mildly surprised to see her do well(acting wise) in TF2. :)

Because people are running out of ammo in their illogical arsenal.

I'm not a huge Fox Fan, but even I can see that she is a pretty girl. So what... she had a little tweak to her nose. TONS of Hollywood celebrities have that done, many of whom we don't even know of and praise their "natural" beauty. I don't see the big deal. A little tweak to a nose doesn't make someone's beauty "fake". It's not like she got a whole new face.

I have my breasts done, but I wouldn't consider myself a "fake" person. And I wouldn't consider myself a "fake" beauty. It's not much different than wearing padded bras to appear bigger... even that is false advertising once the bra comes off. At least now that my breasts are larger, I don't have to wear those padded bras to pretend to have something I really don't.

You see I always thought that these threads, be it a model, actress/actor or musician threads were for general discussion on the celebrity in question. Now discussion isn't always sunshine, rainbows and bunnies there are negative aspects to the equation. I am not saying she's dumb as a stone, nor am I saying that I hate her. I basically brought up the point that she is marketing herself quite negatively. No offense, but your blasé passive agressive attitude in the above post is hardly necessary.

As for everything I have thusly said I wouldn't call it nonsense, it's valid points as, and I'm going to reitorate here yet again all these individuals are relient on their fan base to remain in the public spotlight, the actors/actresses and musicians more so then the models so why do you seem to intent on trying to prove that their personality has no bearing or the personality they at least choose to show us in interviews and tv spots. I notice none of you get irritated when interviews are posted and that has no relation on their beauty it's all personality there baby...

So as you've obviously noticed to some degree who my favorites are I'm going to make yet another point Jennka, when do I waste my time and everyone elses time to simply reitorate what you all think... zomg she's so pretty, zomg she's so brilliant. I very rarely go into threads and do that, I particularily enjoy bringing up the more controversial points.. much more entertaining.

Oh, you really mean all this? :laugh: phenobarbie....get a life :)

^ haha and the others who were arguing with phenobarbie too :p

let's all take a breather and relax and enjoy megan's hot pics ;)

anyways my friend told me they're gonna make a third transformer movie. hopefully it'll be good too, cause the second one was surprisingly good, seeing as how most sequels are pretty sucky.