Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

she's gone a bit collagen crazy eh? she would just be perfection if she had like her hair now plus her face when she was on hope & faith...

(never really watched the show. just saw snippets of her parts in it on youtube. :D )

2417222386_4aa7b92023_o.jpg 2416403289_1d32e89d9f_o.jpg

This girl is nowhere near Angelina status. Not only is Angelina gorgeous, she does incredible charity work, has adopted children, and is an amazing actress. Megan is pretty, but I'm tired of this crap that she is Jolie Jr. This girl will never be Angelina. Period.

^ I think it's common with all girls with dark hair and blue eyes. So many young models who have dark brown hair and blue eyes are compared to Adriana Lima, even when they really look nothing like her. :/ And I think it's happening with Angelina and Megan.. because Megan has the tattoos and pretty eyes. I like Megan; I think she is pretty. But it's going to take a lot more than her eye color and tattoos to convince me she's the next Jolie. ;)