Thumbnail

sarnic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meet Sabrina

MDC

post-11622-0-1445986761-62895_thumb.jpg

With her undeniable sex appeal and bubbly personality, Sabrina Nait is a natural fit for modeling. Surprisingly enough, the French beauty, whose pristine face has alredy graced the pages of Purple and campaigns for Guess, became a model almost by accident. MDC talks to this free spirited fresh face to find out just how she got her start and what is was like working with the infamous Terry Richardson.

MDC: What was it like working with Terry?

SABRINA: I was really impressed with Terry. I had just started and I was really shy, but it was a good experience because he’s really nice and friendly. We worked for two days with a lot of girls, like Eniko and Magdalena and he had a DJ there in the studio during the shoot which was fun.

MDC: Who are some of your favorite designers?

SABRINA: Good question! I love Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy, Stefano Pilati for YSl, all the French houses. I love Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang, Rick Owens – I don’t have one favorite designer I just love to wear a mix of everything and as a model you get to wear and try a little bit of everything which is great.

MDC: What are some of your goals as a model?

SABRINA: I don’t really think about things that way, I’m just happy that I’ve had so much luck so far. I’m really excited to travel, see the world and get to have new experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

Calzedonia 2011

SABRINA NAIT SLIMANEParisian by origin, at 24 years of age Sabrina is the symbol of the French girl. She loves dressing in black and adores food and delicious cuisine, looking to discover the best restaurants any time she finds herself in a new city.

She enjoys mixing items of clothing from completely different styles and her favourite labels, ça va sans dire, are French.

Her hobbies? Visiting new cities, shopping, relaxing and travelling. Her ideal destinations are India, Japan and Brazil.

web_02 black 060.jpg th_e77f87129862901.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-11622-0-1593890845-63621_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="web_05 black 115.jpg">

web_06 black 096.jpg web_07 black 124.jpg web_08 black 036.jpg web_09 black 008.jpg

web_09 black 065.jpg web_10 black 113.jpg e03e6d129862982.jpg

Calzedonia 2011

SABRINA NAIT SLIMANEParisian by origin, at 24 years of age Sabrina is the symbol of the French girl. She loves dressing in black and adores food and delicious cuisine, looking to discover the best restaurants any time she finds herself in a new city.

She enjoys mixing items of clothing from completely different styles and her favourite labels, ça va sans dire, are French.

Her hobbies? Visiting new cities, shopping, relaxing and travelling. Her ideal destinations are India, Japan and Brazil.

web_02 black 060.jpg th_e77f87129862901.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-35845-0-1593890846-66769_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="web_05 black 115.jpg">

web_06 black 096.jpg web_07 black 124.jpg web_08 black 036.jpg web_09 black 008.jpg

web_09 black 065.jpg web_10 black 113.jpg e03e6d129862982.jpg

• 3 weeks later...