• Amy Adams
    • Milla Jovovich
    • Jennifer Lopez
    • Heidi Klum
    • Carrie Underwood
    • Emma Stone
    • Olivia Wilde
    • Angelina Jolie

Leighton Meester: Simple and beautiful, I loved the dress, is undoubtedly the best

Others I like: Dianna Agron, Anne Hathaway, Carrie Underwood, Olivia Wilde and Angelina Jolie

Too simple and boring: Emma Stone, Nicole Nidman

Worst: Natalie Portman, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Lea

The rest are average

For me Dianna Agron hands down, it was perfection to me ... J.Lo comes in a close second & Natalie Portman was adorable too

Mila was a bit too simple for me, & i didn't like Megan's hair. Emma was way too taned, she went too far with the orange & miss her red hair >.<

I'm not sure I love any by any means. I find most kindof boring and some incredibly boring, but Leighton's is nice and the January Jones thing is interresting and Olivia's solar system thing gets points for creativity I guess (though I'm not sure what yellow shoes have to do with the solar system :unsure: ? Are they the sun I guess :unsure: ?). But tbh, what stands out to me the absolute most is that Angelina comes off like 30 years older than she is there :unsure: . I don't know if its the dress or her posture with the dress, but :/ ....

Megan Fox - Her face completely distracted me from the dress.

Mila Kunis - This was my favorite :heart:. I really liked the shape and color of the dress. I also liked the look of the fabric.

Natalia Portman - Being pregnant is not an excuse to wear an ill-fitting dress, ugly dress. Also, her updo looks lopsided.

Dianna Agron - Pretty and well put together, but the dress itself was kind of boring/conservative. I could see it being a dress someone would wear to the Oscars.

Leighton Meester - I liked it a lot, and I don't think many people could have pulled it off.

Lea Michelle - The dress would look better in a different color.

January Jones - I really liked that she didn't play it safe, and I think she worked the dress. I would have liked it better without the tassels. Her hair and makeup looks great, too.

Scarlett Johansson - The dress itself was okay, but her hair was horrible.

Anne Hathaway - Don't like the shoulders.

Nicole Kidman - Okay

Amy Adams - I like it.

Milla Jovovich - The dress looked tacky and stiff.

Jennifer Lopez - I didn't like the draping, but without it the dress would be very boring. :/

Heidi Klum - ...

Carrie Underwood - She looked good.

Emma Stone - Hair + Weird orange tan + Dress color = A sad mess :yuckky: . I seriously didn't even realize that was her.

Olivia Wilde - It looked like a prom dress someone from my Super Sweet 16 would wear. She also wasn't nominated/had a film that was nominated, so I don't understand why she wore such a big, distracting dress.

Angelina Jolie - I honestly don't get all the love this dress has gotten (not on here :ninja: ). The fabric looked tacky and cheap, although I like the color. I also hated the shoulders of the dress. It looked like it had shoulder pads.

I also really liked Catherine Zeta-Jones's dress.

Ok, I know I mentioned Halle Berry, but I watched "Fashion Police" on Golden Globes a few days ago and it wasn't good :no: way too revealing for such awards, it looked like a corset with just a bit of sheer material attached :ninja: as Joan Rivers said, you could tell who was single at this event :laugh: