Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Oh pipe down and calm yourself.

I wasn't suggesting they weren't made for each other, I too think they are adorable.

It is her thing, and it's not like my comment would have any impact on whether she works or not, and it's not like you have any choice other than to respect her decision not to, so what does it matter?

Given that she has spent the last couple of years following Caleb around on tour, maybe what with KOL having a long break coming up he will return the favour and follow her while she works, maybe not.

:cain:

anyways.

i cant for the life of me firgure out why i never checked her thread.perhaps because

whenever i see her name my mind sees Lily Allen

what a stunning girl!!!!

ive been waiting for an amazing brown eyed brunette like her and she was here all along!

i read in the bio that shes the sis of miles aldridge -= one of my fave 'shooters'=-

and now im wondering seriously what big bro looks like :brows:

i cant for the life of me firgure out why i never checked her thread.perhaps because

whenever i see her name my mind sees Lily Allen

i read in the bio that shes the sis of miles aldridge -= one of my fave 'shooters'=-

and now im wondering seriously what big bro looks like :brows:

And you don't like Lily Allen, so you didn't visit this thread?? :p :trout: :p

Miles' wife is Kristen McMenamy, he's really surrounded with models :|

But I'm also curious how the photographer looks like, I think the only pic of him that I have seen was on his official website, Miles at age 5 :cain: :trout:

• 3 weeks later...