Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Anyone with news about Lily lately? I know she was involved in an Instagram Live thing earlier today to promote a tequila line that she supports, that she wished Joan a happy birthday about a week ago, and that the Mai Troppo campaign with BVLGARI is starting back up again. But she's been quiet for the better part of two months now. Hoping it's about recharging her batteries and maybe focusing on family and business and not that anything's been wrong with her, Caleb, or the kids. Just curious. 

8 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Anyone with news about Lily lately? I know she was involved in an Instagram Live thing earlier today to promote a tequila line that she supports, that she wished Joan a happy birthday about a week ago, and that the Mai Troppo campaign with BVLGARI is starting back up again. But she's been quiet for the better part of two months now. Hoping it's about recharging her batteries and maybe focusing on family and business and not that anything's been wrong with her, Caleb, or the kids. Just curious. 

I think everything is good with the family, I haven't seen anything from other members of it (Caleb's mom/dad/step parents/etc. or Lily's mom/siblings/etc.) to indicate otherwise. I think she was probably taking a social media break and focusing on her family and home life. She posted a few things on her IG stories during that time about stuff going on in the US and I feel like she's the kind of person who felt it would be insensitive to post her usual content when the country is in the state it's in right now. 

A manicurist tagged her in a photo last week? The week before? But I don't know if it was recent or a throwback, so there's a possibility she shot something recently. 

I really like that video! It reminds me of me and my best friends just sitting down and catching up. I love Lily's videos, and seeing Miranda with her is awesome! They are two of my favorite models and I love their personalities. It helps me remind myself that I need to relax and take care of myself. Thanks for posting! 

So, @stalkerazzi, I've seen you post these collections elsewhere but haven't engaged them yet. Are these HQs you've collected from BZ and arranged? Or do they have different sourcing? (I'm intrigued by all Lily collections.) And are the moderators cool with you linking to your own collections? Not sure about the protocols here. 

1 hour ago, BAGGOT said:

So, @stalkerazzi, I've seen you post these collections elsewhere but haven't engaged them yet. Are these HQs you've collected from BZ and arranged? Or do they have different sourcing? (I'm intrigued by all Lily collections.) And are the moderators cool with you linking to your own collections? Not sure about the protocols here. 

I collect them from a few places (haven't used BZ as a source yet) and clean them up before sharing. They are all done the same way so people can check out a smaller one to see what they are about. Looking at the rules and the content posted I think sharing them here is fine.

Cheers.

6 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

I collect them from a few places (haven't used BZ as a source yet) and clean them up before sharing. They are all done the same way so people can check out a smaller one to see what they are about. Looking at the rules and the content posted I think sharing them here is fine.

Cheers.

What other models do you have collections of? 

43 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

I love this shot. Glad it's being used for another cover for her. I have resorted to going through old content just to get a Lily fix. Grateful she's produced so much. 

I like this shot too, you can tell Lily was into the music and grooving. And it's kind of rare these days to have a mainstream magazine use a motion shot for a cover. Sometimes I like to look at old Lily streetstyle pictures for my fix too 🤣 or watch videos. I love her personality ! The other model whose personality I love is Edita Vilkeviciute. Any others you like ? 

On 8/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, BAGGOT said:

I love this shot. Glad it's being used for another cover for her. I have resorted to going through old content just to get a Lily fix. Grateful she's produced so much. 

I'm doing the same thing lol...but then again, I always have done that lol. I love having my coffee in the morning and scrolling through the threads of models I like. It gives me something peaceful to do in the morning if I have time and something relaxing to look forward on the days I'm too busy in the morning. I love photography so this is a perfect way for me to find pictures that I may have overlooked in the past or to find new models and new photographers. 

Lily is always going to be one of my all time favorite models, though. I just adore everything about her! Hope to see more content from her soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 7:06 PM, BAGGOT said:

Just to clarify, we are cool with people sharing their collections here. However, we are not cool with links that require payment.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, stalkerazzi said:

My collections require patience not payment so lets be clear about that.

Not at all in practice Filejoker is the worst host one can choose from, they extremely limit free users and most of the time cut the download because they want to force you to pay premium (which also is one of the worst paid hosts limiting users A LOT just like Icerbox) for small files let say under 300 MB it's OK but NOT for such huge zip files, it is literally a torture and frustrating to have to wait 12 hours to download 5 GB from a multi part 20 or 25 GB complete file and this when you are lucky and they don't cut your download on the server (and we know they do it and no resume for free users even k2s allows resume for free) like others have said seems like you earn a tiny amount for every person who downloads one of such files.

You used to use the now extinct Alfafile which no longer exists for good but seriously and like others already told you be kind and use MEGA or Anonfile and don't split it in super huge file size like 5 GB better 1 GB each part or use Torrent, I saw you already uploaded one of these packs to a tracker that's good but too late for me I downloaded it from FJ, please up all to torrent way more convenient for everyone and they can still be downloaded even if the site you uploaded it to goes down I say this because of the recent shut down of th . othu.-b or the ban in y.i--.ff to allow ups from patreon real models.

I have downloaded some of your packs and expanded them with what I have from other sources besides I have cleaned some of the packs I downloaded from you because you repeat some images as many as three times oh yeah I do pay attention to what I download and don't like repetition example Pamela-Anderson-HQCelebrities.com-363 1250x1679 150dpi sRGB 1.73 MB and then repeated a few pics away Pamela-Anderson-HQCelebrities.com-382 1250x1679 150dpi (non sRGB) 217 KB and again Pamela-Anderson-HQCelebrities.com-5553 769x999 96 dpi; more repetition on the same pack Pamela-Anderson-HQCelebrities.com-1699 1536x2048 96 dpi again on Pamela-Anderson-HQCelebrities.com-1952 1315x1440 96 dpi and many more but it's time consuming to name them all here and more to get rid of them once one download the pack I had to wipe like 80-100 Mb of repeated images on the Shakira pack and I have not finished yet because it's time consuming having to scroll down and spot them, compare them and leave the one with the best quality or just one when the two are the exact same in size, resolution, dpi and sRGB.

Some friends I are planning to re-upload the packs we have to MEGA, Anonfile and other good hosts and even torrent but cleaned from repeated images, if some members are have some of stalkerazzi's packs and wish to help me to put them on MEGA and other good hosts you're more than welcome.

Also if anybody has some packs from cele..brity,..,photo...dvd.com please share them I  don't think she repeats pictures but I can't say for sure since I have not bought any of the dvd packs she sells but her packs seem better organized than stalkerazzi's (by folder and name of event etc), but again we don't need to buy dvd packs or having to go through slug speed hosts if we organize ourselves we can collect and share huge collections of 10,000 - 20,000 pictures of each celebrity for free in good hosts or torrent without having to pay a cent or tolerate bad hosts.