Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Firstly, I Would like to thank the Lily community on bellazon.

You guys are the nicest by example just like Lily is. My grandma did passed today and I want to take my time to all who shown love and condolences even if we don't know each other or will never meet.

This thread is pure love and through years, we do not need to defend anything we deemed fit on the thread and the accolades lil as made.

She's a trailblazer and may we all move on with positivity and encouragement.

Thank you all again!

On 2/17/2020 at 10:29 AM, Beehive2 said:

You guys are the nicest by example just like Lily is. My grandma did passed today and I want to take my time to all who shown love and condolences even if we don't know each other or will never meet.

This thread is pure love and through years, we do not need to defend anything we deemed fit on the thread and the accolades lil as made.

Thank you all again!

My sincere condolences Beehive2. Thoughts with you and your family. ❤️

Beehive2 I am very sorry to hear that. Wishing you peace as you grieve this loss pocieszacz.gif.c967d74a0497d4f1759b1176caf20ebd.gif If you let me use a little bit of a humor at such a moment - it looks like our grandmas gathering other grannies to form a cool pack out there in heaven. If there is a runway in heaven - it definitely belongs to Them angel-1-smiley-emoticon.gif.e255948d870f7ca9aefb2e30fabc6830.gif

On 2/17/2020 at 4:29 AM, Beehive2 said:

Thank you all again!

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I hope you and your family remember the good and forgive the bad. 

I agree too, that there are a lot of good people here on Bellazon, and this thread. 

On 2/17/2020 at 5:29 AM, Beehive2 said:

Thank you all again!

I am so sorry to hear that Beehive. I don't know what your beliefs are, but I am going to pray for you guys, or at least send my thoughts with you and your family. You seem like a very strong person who knows they need to keep themselves positive, but if you're ever struggling just send me a PM. You know the BZ users (on this thread especially) care about each other. 

20 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Beehive2 I am very sorry to hear that. Wishing you peace as you grieve this loss pocieszacz.gif.c967d74a0497d4f1759b1176caf20ebd.gif If you let me use a little bit of a humor at such a moment - it looks like our grandmas gathering other grannies to form a cool pack out there in heaven. If there is a runway in heaven - it definitely belongs to Them angel-1-smiley-emoticon.gif.e255948d870f7ca9aefb2e30fabc6830.gif

It is like our grandma's are all hanging out lol.  I hope since we all get along so well, our grandma's will, too. I know my grandma never met anyone she didn't like and she made friends with EVERYONE

much love to everyone on here :heart:

as for Lily, I love the Ralph Lauren stuff. She looks much more mature than I'm used to seeing her, but she looks great! Her Youtube videos are so awesome, I love those! 

thanks for all the content posts guys!!

My condolences to everyone who has lost someone recently. :heart: 

Lily is really hitting her stride and transitioning from strictly supermodel to businesswoman and personality along with being a model flawlessly. She left VS at the right time tbh and it's been awesome to see her flourish in all these new avenues as a long time fan. 

@ceceshores

Thank you for the condolences. 

And yes, she did leave at the right time. I loved loved loved Lily for VS, but VS sucks so bad right now. I'm glad she's gone. She was part of my favorite VS era (along with Candice, Behati, Miranda, Rosie, Doutzen, Erin) and the products and pictures were so great back then, but now everything from VS is plain and boring just like most of the models they are using sadly. 

I am so happy Lily got a FB, though. She really deserved it. I just wish VS would've done something of a send off for her when she was done with them.