Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Lily working the media beautifully: she's so good on the air. Able to poke fun at herself and just talk so matter-of-factly. Thanks for this additional material, and YES--> Met Gala confirmation and Missoni under the bus!  Can't wait to see this year's look. 

After 3 years of iconic campaigns for Bvlgari. Lil is now a official ambassador.💎💎💎                              Contractually bounded to be representing the brand even if she does not front their campaigns which has been 3 years and which, they usually rotate them after so this is a nice surprise!

Lily-Aldridge-Bulgari-Divas-Dream-Campaign02.jpg ada28569136bacb453a0b4b9b48889a2.jpg Screenshot_20200207-121007.png

Screenshot_20200207-121707.png

18 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Lily working the media beautifully: she's so good on the air. Able to poke fun at herself and just talk so matter-of-factly. Thanks for this additional material, and YES--> Met Gala confirmation and Missoni under the bus!  Can't wait to see this year's look. 

I agree!!! I love watching her videos on her channel, and I also enjoy watching her in interview videos. She is delightfully fun and so happy!

10 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Screenshot_20200207-121007.png

Thank you Beehive2!! She looks beautiful in all the Bulgari shots, but I especially love this one because it's like they caught her randomly in the moment and she even looks stunning when she's not posing and she's just being herself. Love it! 

Hope to see more Bvlgari jewels on the Oscars and custom Versace on her which she adores.

She might be going with Alexander Wang to the Met ball this year, I'm guessing. She rarely wears the label and the dress she has on is beautiful but too simple from what she usually goes for on carpets

20200208_020131_025_mr1581158758272.jpg