Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

4 hours ago, ticktock said:

I received my personalized bottle of Haven today and it smells WONDERFUL. Very happy with it!! And I'll forever keep my bottle being that she wrote my name on it!

Doesn't it smell so good? I wear it all the time. I'm super jealous of the personalized bottle, I wish I'd known she was going to do that because I would have waited to order it.

Thanks for all the adds! Her YouTube channel is a breath of fresh air. I believe she's in Rome for Bulgari stuff.

ETA: Oops, didn't see the shots posted about. I love the black dress look, the other one is a little much IMO.

The new shoot for BVLGARI has me very excited. I like the bright colors on the one outfit more than you, @ceceshores, but I absolutely agree with you about the black dress. That is a total knockout! A great look for Lily. Looking forward to how they'll package these shots. And the Lauren work is always fun to see. Just loving these adds. Thanks @Ewciolina and @Beehive2

15 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Doesn't it smell so good? I wear it all the time. I'm super jealous of the personalized bottle, I wish I'd known she was going to do that because I would have waited to order it.

Thanks for all the adds! Her YouTube channel is a breath of fresh air. I believe she's in Rome for Bulgari stuff.

ETA: Oops, didn't see the shots posted about. I love the black dress look, the other one is a little much IMO.

It does smell really good! I was hesitant at first to purchase it because I wanted to smell it first, but when I saw she was going to write names on them, I quickly placed an order just to have that bottle. Pleasantly surprised with the smell!

I hope she does more with this...different scents, travel sizes, etc. 

1 hour ago, BAGGOT said:

@ticktock, I believe there are three other scents to come. Each is themed to coincide with an aspect of her life/career. She's being really deliberate in the roll out and the marketing. 

Interesting and exciting! I really hope this is successful for her, she deserves it. 

16 hours ago, ticktock said:

but when I saw she was going to write names on them, I quickly placed an order just to have that bottle. 

That is so cool! Good for you!

I love that they included Dixie in the Ralph Lauren stuff. Super cute. 

Lily just always seems happy. i wana be like that lol

i remember reading through the VS thread and someone called Lily a "happy labrador of a person" and while she does not remind me of a dog at all, she does have that happy, I love everything and everyon attitude that I have seen in a lot of dogs (i love dogs!). That phrase always stuck with me about Lily and I really like it because it's true. She is just happy. 

New LRL stills and vids are delightful. I like that she is allowing the kids in the shots, but that it isn't exploitative. What comes through is almost like a family portrait session that also happens to be for Lauren. Lily looks beautiful, and the family pics are lovely. From a fan's standpoint, Lily just looks fabulous and, like @bump says, happy. :wub: 

I know Lily walked the VSFS PINK section in 2009 and 2010 I think, but I have never seen pictures of her for PINK. Did she ever shoot for them or was she just put in the PINK section bc she was a newcomer? If she did shoot PINK, can someone direct me to where I can see those pictures. 

It was so weird to see Erin, Lily, Lindsey, and Candice walk for PINK even though I know they started there for VS. But I'm really  interested in finding some Lily PINK pictures. Thank you if anyone can help me out with some information! 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, Ewciolina said:

Source: @laurenralphlauren Instagram

This is what Lily Aldridge does to you!

I have not tried haven as hazmat repack is pricey for international shipping and can be even more expensive than the perfume but I got the orange blazer from lauren ralph lauren in honor of lily and it's for my girlfriend, she'll be delighted this Christmas.

15709575281927889332655654966254.jpg 15709575406548246269731756202086.jpg

5 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

She looks so good for LRL. I can see where you'd have to buy... :yes: 

@BAGGOT

Bought only because it's her and also the reason how I know this division label existed.😀

She's the modern woman of today, ralph lauren to serpenti to haven, she makes it look effortless.