Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

It's always great to see someone use their status for good. She seems to be becoming more involved in charity in general. I thought it was awesome she partnered with St. Jude on her fragrance launch and you were giving the option to donate while you checked out.

My perfume arrived today! It smells really good, it's light and floral-y without being too much. I definitely get the English garden vibe from it. I think it's more of a daytime scent so I'm guessing that Summit is going to be more geared towards nighttime. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

My perfume arrived today! It smells really good, it's light and floral-y without being too much. I definitely get the English garden vibe from it. I think it's more of a daytime scent so I'm guessing that Summit is going to be more geared towards nighttime. 

Thanks for your thoughts! 

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

So glad to hear this. Fingers crossed that it takes off. 

Thanks @Ewciolina for her Instagram post: one of those meta moments when Lily meets Lily. And @Beehive2 , that video is new to me too. Love it. Man, she was already rocking in this early piece, and I thought a few of the outfits she tried on were great for her too. (The yellow slacks/grey jacket was probably my favorite.) Thanks a million.