Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

@ceceshores thank you for posting that! that picture is so adorable! 

I really miss Lily being a VS Angel because even the Angels I like now aren't that great (I like Barbara, Jasmine, Grace, Leomie, and Taylor and sometimes Romee) and Lily was one of my FAVES and I think she always will be. But seeing her move on and become this awesome family woman and mature business woman is awesome and inspirational. 

@ceceshores, thank you for sharing that image and Lily's message. And @bump, you said it. Her transition has been plotted out well, and her balancing act--which a number of us have talked about before--is really cool to see. Perfect example is this shot that @Beehive2 shared--simply gorgeous. Frankly, seeing that lemon tree complementing the beautiful Lily has me longing for a gin and tonic...

18 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

@ceceshores, thank you for sharing that image and Lily's message. And @bump, you said it. Her transition has been plotted out well, and her balancing act--which a number of us have talked about before--is really cool to see. Perfect example is this shot that @Beehive2 shared--simply gorgeous. Frankly, seeing that lemon tree complementing the beautiful Lily has me longing for a gin and tonic...

that last shot is awesome! Yellow is a great color on her and I don't think I've ever said that about anyone cause I don't like that color at all, unless it's the sun or a lemon wedge. 

Lily is super special, and I'm not a huge fan of many models, I only like a handful because I think most models are super boring. She's not at all though!

thanks for posting that, @Beehive2

On 8/16/2019 at 9:54 PM, lucyford said:

I feel like Lily’s IG is becoming dead. I see she’s been losing followers. But maybe now that she’s starting to be more active with on their and with her youtube that will change. 

I really like the videos of hers so far and Youtube, at least where I live, is a big thing amongst all ages (from my little cousins, to my middle school students, to my neighbors that are in their 50s and my parents in their 60's). I hope she keeps up with posting though and doesn't let too long of a gap go between videos. I think that can cause some people to lose interest. But her videos are great from what I've seen so far. 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:54 AM, lucyford said:

I feel like Lily’s IG is becoming dead. I see she’s been losing followers. But maybe now that she’s starting to be more active with on their and with her youtube that will change. 

She is definitely not receiving as much likes as she used on IG but her youtube stats looks healthy for a new channel.

13k views is on low side but with 954 likes and only 1 dislike and 105 comments.

These are the loyal viewers that might eventually buy her fragrance.

Longer content would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20190818-221602.png

I think her YouTube channel will probably be successful. She's so personable and it's the perfect platform for that kind of thing. For comparison's sake, both of her videos have more views than a few of Martha's and Martha has had her channel up for ~2 months. 

The description in her intro video said she's posting a new video every other week. I hope her future ones are longer. Based on the footage in the intro video she'll be covering her Bulgari trip, whatever she shot in NYC where she had bangs and shooting for her perfume launch/campaign. She's gathering questions for a Q&A video which I think will be fun!

The demographics are going to be different too. Yes, there will be overlap, but the really big IG followings will have a built-in advantage. See how the youtube starts to stack up, probably in conjunction with her other platforms. She may even draw new followers to IG from youtube. It'll be cool to see how she approaches this next transition, with the fragrance and (presumably) more LRL and BVLGARI work to come.