Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

• 2 weeks later...

Her hair looks lovely in the shot above! 

I was reminiscing about her old VS work so I thought I'd post a couple here that I really loved just for fun. She was so good in every category! I loved when VS did shoots with backgrounds and locations instead of just white wall. I'm happy Lily was an Angel during that time period becasue since 2017, it seems like all VS does is white wall with a tiny bit of locations/backgrounds sprinkled in. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

21 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you, @bump. You are absolutely right: she excelled in every area where VS used her. That's showing up still in the range of work she's doing. Such a beauty, and these are some quality choices too. Again, thanks. :heythere:

I'm glad you liked them! I was worried someone was going to tell me that "she's not with VS anymore why are you posting VS?1?!?" so I'm glad you enjoyed them! 

and yes, her range of work now is great! I never know what she's up to until it's posted on here, so it's always a surprise for me since I don't follow her or anyone she works with on social media. but I'm always excited about her new work. 

10 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Since we're on the topic on her work with VS.

Definitely makes up for her runway walk.

0749e8d22b3c1efadcb8e27f97f5be80.jpg k5vpa0-l-610x610--sportswear-sports+bra-lily+aldridge-victoria+s+secret.jpg

yes  it did. I thought she was adorable on the runway, but her walk sucked. I feel she did improve though, but her clunky walk during the "Calendar Girls" segment was bad. but she's still one of my all time favorite Angels because her shots for VS were AWESOME. All the pictures you posted were good, but these two in particular are great shots. She did best in Sport and Swim, in my opinion. 

I'm so glad she got the FB before she left. I wish Doutzen would've but that's a conversation for another topic. 

I think Lily left VS at the right time. I know they're making changes (hallelujah), but the brand has been in a decline for years and it was definitely time for her to move on and forward with her career. I would have loved for her to walk 10 shows but nine is nothing to turn your nose up at. What were your favorite/least favorite VSFS outfits she wore? My favorites were her outfits from Dream Girls in 2014 and Snow Angels in 2013. Least were probably her FB outfit in 2015 and her one from Country Girls in 2010.

8 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I think Lily left VS at the right time. I know they're making changes (hallelujah), but the brand has been in a decline for years and it was definitely time for her to move on and forward with her career. I would have loved for her to walk 10 shows but nine is nothing to turn your nose up at. What were your favorite/least favorite VSFS outfits she wore? My favorites were her outfits from Dream Girls in 2014 and Snow Angels in 2013. Least were probably her FB outfit in 2015 and her one from Country Girls in 2010.

@ceceshores

My personal favourites.

It's ironic that the most anticipated event turned out to be cancelled and a non angel was the first to let the press know but she left at the right time.

I'm more eager for her to clock up her tenth met gala next year than tenth VS show.

e28b0a9d1ea5694f42d75cb97d4931b0.jpg 0cc204f7f9bafed283abf33462a53ddf.jpg 57f3fa42dc1e734d8fc7a99ef4334e8c.jpg

da4bb9a25813633ea2bc8ad582207624.jpg c330927f1077306be312b51a66e2eecf.jpg

CipFhyHUkAAzLTn.jpg

2801e4eb423325e6b752b69272327976.jpg

Couldn't believe when Adrianna and Alessandra came out behind behati and lil in 2015.

That shows a lot and Lily was well loved within the company.

24209617.jpg

I'll have to dig through my archive a little. Loving the older shots you all have posted. And the lrl pics are terrific: the full-length shot with the coat hanging off is both very chic and (imho) very sexy. The fragrance launch should be fun: she's been building toward it, and the shoot at Blackberry Farm was a couple of weeks ago--early July, right? Such a stunner. 

I love seeing all these old pictures you guys have posted! 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:42 PM, ceceshores said:

What were your favorite/least favorite VSFS outfits she wore? My favorites were her outfits from Dream Girls in 2014 and Snow Angels in 2013. Least were probably her FB outfit in 2015 and her one from Country Girls in 2010.

Favorites: spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Least favorites: spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

It's so weird to think she walked for PINK, even into 2011. I know she shot for PINk, but I just see her as this awesome, mature Angel. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

F3E2E7AB-7FD2-48D7-95EE-03CFF208F608.jpeg

These are some of my likes, and the reason for the flower one is how tongue and cheek it is; Lily is a lily pad!

My least favorite is the one with the powder puff wings. I know there are others that I can’t think of right now.

Edited by CandleVixen
Formatting my post