Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

She always looks so young and fresh. I wonder if it's because she is just geuninely a happy and healthy person? Some models, by her age, look haggard and angry...she looks great!

She seems like she has a great life. that's something I've always loed about her. Not just her modeling (she was one of my favorite VS Angels of all-time and I LOVE her other work), but she seems to have it all together-great career, great peacefulness and calmness, a great family life, a beautiful house, friends who love her, fans who adore her...and she just seems humble and happy. 

ÖThanks @ceceshores

Is this first picture/ movies of her in social media after she gave a birth to a child? I'm jealous of her pregnancy curves and looking forward her first red carpet apperance or editorial. 

Ps: Has her LRL contract expired? I've seen shots of other models on LRL insta. Actually it's been one year since she started collaboration - summer, autumn,winter and spring colections. Im wondering what she's gonna do after.

I think that we havent seen it yet. Am I right? 

ScreenShot2018-11-01at2.51.jpg

@m86fc it's from earlier this week on her IG stories. I'm not sure about her LRL stuff. They shot the FW and holiday campaign in May last year and the SS stuff we're seeing now in August. And I haven't seen that outtake, thanks for the add!

What are people's thoughts about her attending the Met Gala this year? I have a feeling she's going to skip it. But I'll be pleasantly surprised if she goes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6911955/Ralph-Lauren-Dior-Calvin-Klein-not-buying-tables-2019-Met-Gala.html

According to Women's Wear Daily, this year at least three major designers may be opting out of spending quite so much at the fashionable fundraiser.

Reportedly, Ralph Lauren, Dior, and Calvin Klein aren't buying tables to fill with celebrity guests at 2019's 'Oscars of the East' on May 6.  

I hope she attends to announce she's back and do a soft promo for her upcoming fragrance line.

IMO she has missed out a lot but if Ralph Lauren isn't attending, she might go with carolina herrera but fingers crossed for other labels she has not worked with.

Burberry- she's good friends with tisci or Givenchy which she flew out to paris just to attend the show.

Elizabeth saltzman- stylist she worked with for the last met just commented on her post, unsure if it might be met related but has Lily flew out to do fittings yet? 

If not, chances are slim.

As far as I know she hasn't done fittings. I don't think she's working with Elizabeth (or it's just wishful thinking because I was not a fan at all) so I wouldn't really read too much into that. Erin Walsh comments on her IG pictures all the time and she's not styling her atm. The fact that RL isn't buying their usual table lessens the chances that she's going even more imo,  because they're the brand she's had the most consistent work with lately.  She only gave birth three months ago so I wouldn't say she's missed out a lot. 

In other exciting news, she's launching a YouTube channel! I seriously can't wait for this and I'm really looking forward to her videos. Her Vogue makeup ones are some of the best of series and she was lovely and natural during her AD house tour too.

IG:

hGLPp8p.jpg

Youtube channel sounds great. The more I think about it, as much fun as it would be to have her at the Met, it seems doubtful that she'd go. Like @ceceshores, I think the fact that RL won't have a table is likely the clincher here. I wouldn't be surprised if it's early summer before we see anything really new, though she shot a lot in the summer/early fall, and as we've seen those campaigns have been rolling out. And now she's making clear that she's getting herself ready to come back. 

That Brandon Maxwell caption is so lovely and not at all surprising to anyone who has followed her/her work. Everyone always has nothing but good things to say about her.

I wonder if she's going, her IG post makes me think yes? I'll still be surprised. If she does I think she's wearing RL, CH or Brandon Maxwell. 

@Beehive2 her ninth.

That caption! It sums up everything that we've witnessed, but it is so heartfelt. I almost wonder if it is a signal that she would be going to the Met Gala in Brandon Maxwell. Speculating is fun, of course. But I don't want to rush this. She'll come back when/if she's ready. I'm just grateful to read confirmation from another source that she is the genuine and lovely person she presents as. :heart: