Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I think we'll probably get official confirmation Lily's no longer an angel in the next few days. With VS announcing new angels, they'll probably reveal the new Meet the Angels page or whatever they're going to call it and Lily won't be on it anymore. 

@Beehive2 Thank you for posting that!

Young Lily is GORGEOUS....I mean Lily now is stunning and always has been, she is my #3 favorite Angel after Barbara Palvin at #1 and Cadice at #2...Lily is just :thumbsup:

I really really like what you posted. Her eyebrows look great and her profile is beautiful!!!

I will really miss her being an Angel, but she had a great run and it's time for her to move on and I understand that. I was a fan of the older Angels rather than the NA like Stella or Martha...they are not mature women that an Angel should be and Lily is. That's why I'm so happy she got the FB. 

You welcome! 

I love ch shots too. Especially that one I use as an avatar. 

I'm wondering if there is a ch queen commercial with Lily included. There is something on the website but I can't copy it here and I'm not sure if this is really Lily or any other model. 

spacer.png