Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Let's not forget she has a new upcoming Bvlgari campaign, new campaign with Levi's, a staple at Lauren Ralph Lauren and most excitingly her own fragrance line.

She is doing fine without the angel status and even if she doesnt walk this year.

Her porcelain angel outfit (her last) was beautiful to look back to!

@m86fc he was joking that it was a missed opportunity to make a dish with a nage and not have their musical component/song choice (the challenge was for the chefs to pick a song that was important to them and base a dish around it) be a Nicki song.

The regulars in this thread have been speculating/discussing Lily's status with VS for about a year now. I figured as soon as she posted something on IG about Savage x Fenty that she wasn't working for VS anymore. Even if Clauds hadn't mentioned someone in the know told her that Lily is no longer with VS, it's been fairly obvious that's the case. VS left her out of their Mother's Day post, didn't wish her a happy birthday and now this latest exclusion. The parting was amicable and friendly enough that Lily and Caleb sent Ed flowers that he posted on his IG back in August. 

Lily did just about everything an angel could do for VS, aside from opening the show and wearing the SO I think? She has a bunch going on personally and professionally, I'm not worried about her career. I think after the 2015 show with her FB, she was absent from VS for the most part. 

Lily is one of my all-time favorite VS Angels (the others being Candice, Miranda, and Behati) so I will be sad to see her go, but to be honest VS has been sucking for the last few years and this year in particular they are at an all time low (this new Valentine's Day campaign was a mess!!!). 

I am glad to see she has some stuff in the works, I love Lily in simple settings, makeup, and clothes and the Levi's pictures look to be just about that so yay!

I wish Lily would've opened a show because even though her walk sucked, she had the energy, charisma, and enthusiasm to hype up a crowd the right way. 

Baby pictures of all kinds are precious. I almost wonder if she posted this shot because it is such a typical shot of a little one AND also because it will refute those who suggested he only had four toes. A quiet, dignified, and darling message. :heart: