Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

The dark side of social media. How dare people go after someone in a moment of such joy? Stupidly, I feel especially angry about anyone doing such a thing to one of my favorite celeb crushes, but this is such an important time for her and Caleb to celebrate their son. Let them have this people! :heart: 

On 2/3/2019 at 12:03 AM, ceceshores said:

That's probably why. She started deleting the rude comments and then turned them off entirely before deleting the picture. There were mostly congratulatory comments but there were some of those. I don't blame her for deleting it tbh. 

Are yall for real with this!? What the hell!? Wrong in so many levels :no: some people are truly, trash. 

Congratulations to her and her family :heart: 

^ Yes! Some people are beyond in the worst way. I hope it doesn't deter her from sharing images of him and/or Dixie in the future but I feel like it will.

Did anyone catch Lily on Project Runway this week? I recorded it, but I won't have time to watch until tonight.

18 hours ago, ceceshores said:

^ Yes! Some people are beyond in the worst way. I hope it doesn't deter her from sharing images of him and/or Dixie in the future but I feel like it will.

Did anyone catch Lily on Project Runway this week? I recorded it, but I won't have time to watch until tonight.

Can someone post her episode on project runway and top chef?

Thanks in advance!

Very curious to see Winston Roy's face! 

If he has blue eyes, will be such a contrast to Dixie.

Then again, Dixie Pearl used to have blue grey eyes and she was so adorable.

lily-aldridge-dixie-followill-new-york-city.jpg images.jpeg

She was her usual lovely self and even with the bad designs, she tried to find something positive to say about them. She looked gorgeous as always, I think she always looks great with straight hair like that and it was a nice departure from her regular styling.

The episode is available on Lifetime's site here (you have to sign up/make an account, no idea if it's free), and I believe you can also watch it on Hulu. But if neither of those work for someone, DM me and I'll send you other places to watch!

If she really did leave, she sure is gracious.

I believe her last walk as an angel was in 2017's Shanghai show and she was tearing up at Alessandra's departure.

Let's look beyond, this partnership was amazing. VS elevated her career and she presented vs in such good light and given that we know lil, doubt she would want to be associated to Ed Razek's beliefs on the LGBT community.

Remember when Lily posted SavagexFenty on her stories?

It will be so cool if she walked or even opened the show!

It has seemed generally amicable/professional. She is focusing work in other areas and, of course, on her family. Her friendships with Behati and Candice seem strong (Bee especially, who was in Nashville with her in December), but again, those two are also doing less with VS as well. Natural transitions in career and company, I think. Lily has been smart in positioning herself for this move, and as @Beehive2 said above, Lily and VS were good for each other. She is one of a handful to have an SISE cover and the VS FB in the same year.