Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I already loved Lily for her work. She is a fantastic model and her work with VS was particularly great.

Then I found out she skipped out on hanging out with her husband (when they had just met at Coachella) so she could go see Rage Against the Machine. 

Now I see her in a Metallica shirt? :stormy:

I just keep finding more reasons to like her lol

1 hour ago, Beehive2 said:

Finally, Winston has 4 toes?

Regardless mama is proud to show the world.😍

Congrats! 

He has five, it's the angle. His pinky toe is curled under/behind the other one, it's common in newborns to have curled toes. You can see it on his other foot too.

Congratulations to Lily and Caleb! I love the name and I'm sure he's a cutie just like Dixie is. 😍

6 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i just saw another comment saying lily's baby has 4 toes and i thought that maybe people commented this a lot on her post and that's why she deleted it? idk it sounds stupid ? but

That's probably why. She started deleting the rude comments and then turned them off entirely before deleting the picture. There were mostly congratulatory comments but there were some of those. I don't blame her for deleting it tbh.