Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thank you guys for all adds! 

This is new. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsrBbeaBDPC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xzwacn4rum9x

I didnt expect any preg shots. I dont know yet is it editorial or only single pic.

I just randomly watched Lily's interview on the wendy William's show from 2016...

she says "ok im gonna go watch Rage Against the Machine now"....talking about when she met her husband at Coachella or some festival shit like that..

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE LILY.

not only is she pretty and kind but she knows good music :)

4 hours ago, bump said:

I just randomly watched Lily's interview on the wendy William's show from 2016...

she says "ok im gonna go watch Rage Against the Machine now"....talking about when she met her husband at Coachella or some festival shit like that..

I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE LILY.

not only is she pretty and kind but she knows good music :)

I remember that! I also remember reading that she and Caleb try and go watch as much live music as possible in Nashville.

3 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Any word on the little one? As most of the regulars know, I was thinking her pregnancy would last to (or very much past New Year's). More curious than anything. :) 

No word yet, but I think she's past her due date at this point. I mentioned Dixie was a week late so it's not entirely surprising that number two is as well. Unless she's already had the baby and they just haven't announced it yet, which would be understandable too! 

Based on her IG story she posted a little bit ago, she might be trying to naturally induce labor by going on a walk (even though I'm fairly sure it's an old wive's tale), haha.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I remember that! I also remember reading that she and Caleb try and go watch as much live music as possible in Nashville.

No word yet, but I think she's past her due date at this point. I mentioned Dixie was a week late so it's not entirely surprising that number two is as well. Unless she's already had the baby and they just haven't announced it yet, which would be understandable too! 

Based on her IG story she posted a little bit ago, she might be trying to naturally induce labor by going on a walk (even though I'm fairly sure it's an old wive's tale), haha.

Thanks @ceceshores