Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Love the outtake and the LRL family shot! I think it's super cool they had the Aldridge clan modeling for them.

As far as her due date, if she's 34/35 weeks now that means she's ~40 weeks in the middle of January. Dixie was a week late, but I think that's more common with first born children, so it's possible the baby could be born later than that. It would be cute if baby #2 shared a birthday with Caleb. ❤️

Thanks @ceceshores. Yes, I get the calendar. I was reacting to that latest profile shot of Lily in the mirror and comparing it to the video of her makeup routine. It seemed to me that the wee one was sitting lower/starting to drop. That can be more a result of the angle of the pic, especially as it's a reflection at an angle. Pure speculation. Nothing more. :) 

9 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Thanks @ceceshores. Yes, I get the calendar. I was reacting to that latest profile shot of Lily in the mirror and comparing it to the video of her makeup routine. It seemed to me that the wee one was sitting lower/starting to drop. That can be more a result of the angle of the pic, especially as it's a reflection at an angle. Pure speculation. Nothing more. :) 

Oh yeah I definitely agree the baby has dropped! Which is usually an indication of being in the home stretch, which she is. He or she will be here soon enough and I bet it's going to be super cute just like Dixie.

On 12/18/2018 at 2:25 PM, Whatatutu said:

Do you know where I can see images from that shoot or from the magazine?

Yep, right here and here! If those don't work for some reason, lmk and I'll find another source or try and upload them myself.

Some updates from their family trip to look at the Christmas light display at the Cheekwood Estate in Nashville.

FnndTIW.jpg