Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

17 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Screenshot_20181203-093816_mh1543801142349.thumb.jpg.ec2ae57fa927c0b33ba050977e9c197c.jpg

Even the magazines know she left?

I've seen her referred as a former angel somewhere else too. A lot of these publications toss that term around and if you walk the show, you're an angel, when that's obviously not the case. Page Six probably thinks that since she didn't walk this year, she isn't one. That being said, I don't think she's one anymore so they happened to get lucky with that.

Take it or leave it, but as far as I was told she's done with VS and she's not coming back, I was told this months ago even before she announced she's pregnant. I don't even expect her to walk one last show, it would be nice but I doubt it. Her contract expired and was full-filled after last year's show

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Take it or leave it, but as far as I was told she's done with VS and she's not coming back, I was told this months ago even before she announced she's pregnant. I don't even expect her to walk one last show, it would be nice but I doubt it. Her contract expired and was full-filled after last year's show

Thanks for the input.

Seeing her sob at alessandra's departure speech just didnt link it to the show possibly being her last as well.

Waiting for her upcoming bvlgari campaign, her new baby and her personal fragrance line.

I had a great laugh knowing her mastercard commercial aired twice during the abc broadcast and the screentime*.

Honestly, it's not surprising at all that she's most likely done. There's been signs of that for almost a year now. I'm pretty positive Lily and VS parted on good terms, because she and Caleb sent Ed flowers back in August that he posted on his instagram and mentioned something about enjoying their vacation to the Bahamas. So I think if she wanted to come back for one last show next year, it would be possible. I hope she does but at the same time, she might want to go out on a high note (as an angel, closing a segment, etc.). She has a lot of stuff going for her right now so I'm not worried about her career, it's just a new phase of it.

I have no idea of who decided to end the contract but I'm more inclined to think it was Lily who was ready to move on and if so, I think she made the right call. She doesn't need VS anymore and indeed she left on a high note. I don't even want her to walk one last show, she left at the perfect moment and I would hate for her to get the "demoted" treatment like Erin, Izabel or Selita. Her career will be just fine, Lily has made wise moves so far with her career so I think she'll be okay with out them

13 hours ago, Minerva13 said:

Lily?

Avon Russia 17,2010 and 2,2011

page80_17_2010.thumb.jpg.d5004480c720f2595b785e2f64e7b8e0.jpg61.thumb.jpg.1c4cb56237178230b646b487df61920e.jpg

Wow, How did you chance upon this?

It sure does look like lily from the brows to the ombre hair!

I been seeing some post on insta saying lily had fillers in her lips.

These pictures prove them wrong.