Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

11 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Yes, they did.

I guess she's really no longer an.angel.

Vsallacess should update their page.

I seriously dont get why Angels that left from Heidi to Rosie to even Alessandra shooting lingerie besides VS.

The issue must be the money?

17 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Happy birthday to our beautiful Muse, Lily Aldridge! @Beehive2, @ceceshores, @m86fc@3500, and others: You all make this thread one of the best in my book. But the glue that holds it all together is this talented woman. Wishing you many happy returns because there is simply Never Enough Lily. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

I'm so glad to be here with ll of you. Happy BD!

8 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

I guess she's really no longer an.angel.

Vsallacess should update their page.

I seriously dont get why Angels that left from Heidi to Rosie to even Alessandra shooting lingerie besides VS.

The issue must be the money?

Heidi and Rosie both have their own lingerie  lines, maybe they wanted more creative control of things and to branch out from VS. It's done them both well. I'm not sure about Alessandra though.

Lily not being an angel anymore isn't surprising based on the things that have transpired over the past half a year or so. I do think she and VS parted on good and amicable terms, so I'm hoping she'll walk one last show next year. 

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Heidi and Rosie both have their own lingerie  lines, maybe they wanted more creative control of things and to branch out from VS. It's done them both well. I'm not sure about Alessandra though.

Lily not being an angel anymore isn't surprising based on the things that have transpired over the past half a year or so. I do think she and VS parted on good and amicable terms, so I'm hoping she'll walk one last show next year. 

VS's loss when Lil gets a new lingerie contract elsewhere or even her own.

Not impossible tho.

43205969_1942979029111728_72653774028939

I agree with you guys. She has done this year 9 editorials, 6(?) fashion campaigns, 1 runway and attended so many events, parties despite the pregnancy and she always looks gorgeous. 

Love dots.

Has it been posted??

Lily and her massive eyebrows

45577381_2207297742663006_15531960151526

Nice to see Lil still at the checkout page, I have always adored this picture.

As a man, there's no item I require from VS but when your sister insist she wants the Blackfriday tote which elsa is fronting... 

Honestly even without the black friday sales prices, I can see a dip in prices and I will only order if all 3 promo codes are fulfilled.

FYI, Didn't bother to wait to get the free blanket as well.

IMG1288.png