Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

From Behati and Martha's instagram stories.

They gave a shoutout to Lily, just shows how loved she is by her peers!

My guess is Lil would have been in downtown and celestial segments if she was in the show.

Looking forward to her tenth milestone show next year!

^ I would have loved to see Lily in Celestial and Flights of Fancy but yeah, I think they would have put her in Downtown too.

There's a rumor going around that Lily's been done with VS for months, which frankly wouldn't surprise me at all. Regardless of if it's true or not, I hope she's back next year even if it is her last show.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

^ I would have loved to see Lily in Celestial and Flights of Fancy but yeah, I think they would have put her in Downtown too.

There's a rumor going around that Lily's been done with VS for months, which frankly wouldn't surprise me at all. Regardless of if it's true or not, I hope she's back next year even if it is her last show.

Rumors will be rumors.

From the end of her second angel contract, endless speculation of her leaving for years now.

Given that contract terms are low for all.

No reason not to keep her to represent the older age group from the NA, plus she delivers in lingerie and commercial.

Being contracted as an angel benefits her own personal fragrance line to a global audience.

1 hour ago, Beehive2 said:

Rumors will be rumors.

From the end of her second angel contract, endless speculation of her leaving for years now.

Given that contract terms are low for all.

No reason not to keep her to represent the older age group from the NA, plus she delivers in lingerie and commercial.

Being contracted as an angel benefits her own personal fragrance line to a global audience.

The only reason I think there may be some truth to that is that even before she was pregnant and showing, they weren't using her for anything. She hasn't done an event for them in 2 1/2 years and shot with them less and less. Adding to that, she seems to be branching out to other business ventures. If I had to guess, I'd say she comes back for one more show.

32 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Thanks @ceceshores

How many months till she pops:-) ?

I think she's around 7 months right now, so a couple more. If I had to guess, I think she'll have the baby somewhere between the end of December and the middle of January. Dixie was a week late I think, I'm not sure if that matters.

Someone who works for LRL commented saying he'd see her in a couple of days, so there's potential for new work there. 

I fell for this photo in the garden with her nephews. As I said all Aldridge family took part in it. On lrl insta we can also see Saffron's son.

44505516_343109046455808_759421645608014

source: @alex_wtb

43331077_198031301109474_30738631370925743005751_487955375048806_44361967214294244453409_2217745431846588_90574880309484

@lrl

1.png 2.png

A couple months ago sb asked about this photo and Lily's outfit. It was posted 8-2-97 and was for Project runway.

20589585_158841374683834_396608651468052

https://www.etonline.com/project-runway-all-stars-international-designers-final-season-exclusive-113571

I was wondering if the pink outfit project would ever surface. Thanks for the updates, @m86fc! I'm curious what her role is during the episode since it didn't sound like she is going to be a guest judge.

I'm pretty positive Behati is in Nashville right now to see Lily. Maybe for Lily's baby shower and/or birthday?

15 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I'm pretty positive Behati is in Nashville right now to see Lily. Maybe for Lily's baby shower and/or birthday?

+3000

Damn, that was a good guess and behati is shooting LRL with Lil, guess Lily has total control of the LRL campaign, the met ball next year is locked in with Ralph Lauren, no question.

Can't wait to see lihati pics !☺