Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Almost every pregnant celebrity is accused of drinking. It's so boring. They should find sth new to draw attention. 

the more photos I see the less I like this editorial. New photo but looks simililar to the previous ones. I mean she looks similiar. 

TlgeYcjY_o.jpgZ32uoNZl_o.jpg

s: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/threads/elle-russia-november-2018-lily-aldridge-jon-kortajarena.387383/

You can find here also an interview but it's all in russian. Anybody from Russia who would tell us what is about?

17 hours ago, m86fc said:

Almost every pregnant celebrity is accused of drinking. It's so boring. They should find sth new to draw attention. 

the more photos I see the less I like this editorial. New photo but looks simililar to the previous ones. I mean she looks similiar. 

TlgeYcjY_o.jpgZ32uoNZl_o.jpg

s: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/threads/elle-russia-november-2018-lily-aldridge-jon-kortajarena.387383/

You can find here also an interview but it's all in russian. Anybody from Russia who would tell us what is about?

Briefly:
Interviewer: In this issue we discuss mystic things. Are you superstitious? 
Lily: I try not to be extra with it but try to avoid walking under the folding stairs. 

Int.: Do you believe in destiny? 
L.: I believe in destiny but I also believe that we make the destiny ourselves.

Int.: Have you ever visited a fortuneteller?
L.: Yes, I was 17 y.o. and she told me I'd die in 2 years but it didn't happen (laughs). But I believe some people are able to see the future.

Then she was asked about her  lucky charm (it's her engagement ring + a ring by Bvlgari + daughter's photo). The next question is about working with Jon (she said he's super cute). Then about friends (she's close with a lot of girls but mentioned only Gigi and Bella Hadid, the 2nd one was also shooting Elle there at the same time). Then the way they hang out (discussing girlish stuff). Then 3 most memorable events through the year (shooting Bvlgari in Rome, Met Gala and Dixie's perfomance). The next one is about Insta (she manages the amount of time she spends there and tries to share positive stuff only). Then about her secret passion (she's watching Harry Potter once again). Then about her belief in horoscopes (she says she believes & she thinks she's a true Scorpio). Then "what's make you a true Scorpio?" (She's very faithul, lovely person but it doesn't mean she can't beat you (she laughed aswell)). Then about her relatives that are also in fashion industry & if she talks job with them (They support her a lot and always ready to help). "How do you spend family dinners?" (Caleb cooks, she eats LOL). "How would you describe you as a mother?" (She said Dixie is everything to her & as a mom she's very caring). The last one is about her growth in LA & if she wanted to become a star being a child (She played football since the age of 11 and wanted to become a professional player. She didn't want to become famous).

Here we go ;)

1 hour ago, CatyCat said:

Briefly:
Interviewer: In this issue we discuss mystic things. Are you superstitious? 
Lily: I try not to be extra with it but try to avoid walking under the folding stairs. 

Int.: Do you believe in destiny? 
L.: I believe in destiny but I also believe that we make the destiny ourselves.

Int.: Have you ever visited a fortuneteller?
L.: Yes, I was 17 y.o. and she told me I'd die in 2 years but it didn't happen (laughs). But I believe some people are able to see the future.

Then she was asked about her  lucky charm (it's her engagement ring + a ring by Bvlgari + daughter's photo). The next question is about working with Jon (she said he's super cute). Then about friends (she's close with a lot of girls but mentioned only Gigi and Bella Hadid, the 2nd one was also shooting Elle there at the same time). Then the way they hang out (discussing girlish stuff). Then 3 most memorable events through the year (shooting Bvlgari in Rome, Met Gala and Dixie's perfomance). The next one is about Insta (she manages the amount of time she spends there and tries to share positive stuff only). Then about her secret passion (she's watching Harry Potter once again). Then about her belief in horoscopes (she says she believes & she thinks she's a true Scorpio). Then "what's make you a true Scorpio?" (She's very faithul, lovely person but it doesn't mean she can't beat you (she laughed aswell)). Then about her relatives that are also in fashion industry & if she talks job with them (They support her a lot and always ready to help). "How do you spend family dinners?" (Caleb cooks, she eats LOL). "How would you describe you as a mother?" (She said Dixie is everything to her & as a mom she's very caring). The last one is about her growth in LA & if she wanted to become a star being a child (She played football since the age of 11 and wanted to become a professional player. She didn't want to become famous).

Here we go ;)

Thank you SO much for translating, that was really nice of you and greatly appreciated ❤️

I love how important family is to her, you can tell that as much as she loves modeling, her real life with Caleb and Dixie is what she cherishes the most. So cute that her engagement ring is one of her lucky charms and that Dixie's performance of some kind made her top 3 most memorable events. I assume that finding out she was having another baby is there too but since they hadn't announced it at the time of the interview, she left it out. She's lovely, I always enjoy her interviews. 

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Thank you SO much for translating, that was really nice of you and greatly appreciated ❤️

I love how important family is to her, you can tell that as much as she loves modeling, her real life with Caleb and Dixie is what she cherishes the most. So cute that her engagement ring is one of her lucky charms and that Dixie's performance of some kind made her top 3 most memorable events. I assume that finding out she was having another baby is there too but since they hadn't announced it at the time of the interview, she left it out. She's lovely, I always enjoy her interviews. 

You're welcome! Glad you liked it ❤️

Fairly sure these two images from Pierce & Ward's Instagram stories are from baby #2's nursery. Before they posted these, they posted a video of the tile from Lily's kitchen. So unless they have another client they used the same tile pattern on who's also having a baby, I'd guess it's from Caleb and Lily's house:

YsVKYnk.jpg 2mrzmEV.jpg 

Beehive2 she looks so fresh. She doesn't put that kind of make up so often I mean dirty pink eyeshadow but it make her look so sweat.

LRL cd

It's a new collection and it is called New hiritage and the spring collection teaser

new heritage 4.png new heritage 1.png new heritage 2.png new heritage 3.png spring2.png spring.png

s: https://www.ralphlauren.eu/pl/en/search?cgid=brands-lauren-women-heritage-blp-feat&ab=EU_WLP_Lauren_MOOD_Slot_CN_S1_L3