Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I made some print screen of the video Narcisse posted. It goes too fast and makes me feel sick.

Lily should try different colours. Definitely .That I don't know mustard yellow(?) dress looks outstanding on her. Green suits looks nice too. And colourful lips

1.png 2.png 3.png

Thank you for the adds as always, @m86fc!

Yes, that's a child actress and not Dixie. I would have loved if Dixie had been in the ad but I get why she's not. That's what she was filming about a month and a half ago in NYC, she looks beautiful!  The Narcisse ed looks promising so far, I really love the shots in color. 

4 hours ago, m86fc said:

New commercial with her.

Come thru.

Wouldn't say it is shocking for her to even be in an ad for mastercard... Totally Unexpected.

What else can this woman endorse?

Perfumes, High Jewellery, campaigns, phone and now mastercard.

What's good? 

That.editorial spread 🖐🏻

Narcisse Magazine

Lily Aldridge - The Empire City

981885-800w.jpg981888-800w.jpg981886-800w.jpg981893-800w.jpg981889-800w.jpg981895-800w.jpg981890-800w.jpg981891-800w.jpg981892-800w.jpg981887-800w.jpg981894-800w.jpg981896-800w.jpg

source: https://models.com/work/narcisse-magazine-lily-aldridge---the-empire-city/viewAll

981436-800w.jpg981897-800w.jpg

source: https://models.com/work/narcisse-magazine-fall-2018-covers/981897

so I think this is full editoral. It's big. 14 shots. Black&white photos contrast to the colorful ones and it makes all ed more interesting. Maybe it's not my fav she has had this year but one of the nicer. 

Thank you, @m86fc! I'm not sure what photoshoot those images are from, but I can dig around this weekend.

I like the Narcisse photoshoot a lot, it's different from things she's done in the past. I'm more partial the the colored photographs. She looks really good in jewel tones, fingers crossed she wears more of those colors in the future.

The Narcisse ed is lovely. The black and whites are special--the montage of face shots especially, and I love the jewel tones, as @ceceshores said too. Put that kind of work beside the more candid family shots, and you have a lot of range. Thinking about where she is, having apparently stepped away from VS or backed away a lot in her present circumstances, and between the editorials and the other campaigns she's done, as well as starting the fragrance line, this is a remarkable transitional time in her career. Kudos to Lily for all she has going on. And mighty thanks to @m86fc for the great work she's doing on this thread. Brava!

^ Yeah, it's good to see her branching out and exploring new avenues of her career since she's definitely taken a step back from VS. Which is understandable, she's worked with the brand for 10 years now and with all the other angels they have, she's not needed as much. I do think she'll walk one (maybe two) more shows though. I'm not sure if she'll shoot for them again, I guess it depends on the status of her contract.

She looks amazing, she wears pregnancy well. It's good to see her relaxing after working as much as she did August and earlier this month too.

More IG story adds:

QZcXQM6.jpg aZnvQgY.jpg

Pretty telling that the family has become such an integral part of the cultural scene in Nashville. That they are part of the food, music, and sporting life of the community as ambassadors suggests that they have the respect of their neighbors. I'm a big of KoL fan, and then there's Lily's career. Pretty tough to top this duo and all they do.