Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks @ceceshores!

This leopard looks hawt!😍

I read on the discussion... Pls no lily down the runway in heels being 7 months pregnant will send me in perspiration mode 101.

If she actually walks which I am doubtful...but will be nice to for her to view the show in attendance.

I dont think any pregnant angel actually sat in the audience and beyonce did attend the 2011 show preggers.

You're welcome, @Beehive2! I love her dress so much and I like the styling with the boots too. Her hair and makeup is gorgeous once again.

I'm with you, while I think it would be awesome if she did walk the VSFS like Slick woods did for Rihanna's show, I'd be so nervous for her. Maybe if they gave her flats or something. I remember one year Heidi "hosted" while she was pregnant (I think)/introduced each segment, which would be perfect for Lily to do, but I doubt will happen.

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

You're welcome, @Beehive2! I love her dress so much and I like the styling with the boots too. Her hair and makeup is gorgeous once again.

I'm with you, while I think it would be awesome if she did walk the VSFS like Slick woods did for Rihanna's show, I'd be so nervous for her. Maybe if they gave her flats or something. I remember one year Heidi "hosted" while she was pregnant (I think)/introduced each segment, which would be perfect for Lily to do, but I doubt will happen.

Imagine gladiators flats and a pair of big, light feathery wings.

Iconic and positive press - something VS hasnt had in a long time and P.S lily is their most relatable angel.

I say go big, ride the wave.

Who knows pink and mainline may not be doing well, vs should consider branching into maternity wear...afterall the girls keeps saying newest technology on their items.

The leopard look is so hawt that I can hardly stand it. Lily looks stunning. And @Beehive2 and @ceceshores, y'all are really aiming high with that idea for VSFS. Too high, but a person can dream (and you're making me dream :D ). I could totally see her introducing the show, even in a taped segment. Hmmmm....One thing's for certain from the Creator Awards event: she did go back to Nashville. Now the question is whether she'll try to get to London over the weekend too. 

Thank you guyes for all updates. She always brings me to mind Native American girl that's why I love this look the most 6f5503081daf1f3e7c6f639c54e58b95.jpg

but animal patterns really suits her 

and all sisters at once 

Some new lrl stuff. I made print screen that's why quality is not good enough but it isn't possible to copy it in any other way.

larl3.thumb.png.16f8eb4a585f966f81209b80e359ce31.pnglarl2.thumb.png.ea9f47d9e0d5a852a73d6f09dd6973cd.pnglarl.thumb.png.1b046f9d42a33cdf2b2490d28f2d9e97.pnglarl4.thumb.png.bef38148753b96b1ea183accb4fcb9be.pnglarl5.thumb.png.d41c84b7320a24d1b11946f5ca48bf7c.png

source: https://www.ralphlauren.eu/

She's creating a fragrance line! The only article about it right now is on WWD and you need a subscription to access it, so the info is limited for now. This is what information the "preview" has:

Lily Aldridge Is Developing a Digital-First Fragrance Line

The line, due in 2019, is part of a new partnership between IMG and Inter Parfums Inc.

By Alexa Tietjen on September 18, 2018

Lily Aldridge is ready for her beauty debut.

Aldridge, who is pregnant with her second child, is developing a line of fragrances based on her worldwide travels and favorite scents. The line, due in 2019, is part of a new partnership between IMG and Inter Parfums Inc., which are rethinking the traditional celebrity fragrance model as direct-to-consumer, e-commerce businesses backed by the followings of IMG Models’ clients.

I'm excited to read more about it! Considering how many perfumes she's been the face of, this makes a lot of sense.

Even more info: Lily Aldridge moves into beauty with first fragrance deal

It's an interesting concept and I hope that it works out for her sake, I'll most likely buy one (or more) depending on the price because I want to support her. Regardless, I think it's great she's finally trying to create some kind of brand for herself. If this works out, I'd love to see it expand beyond perfume. 

@Beehive2 I'll work on the list, and if I leave any out, people can feel free to add. But I know she's been the face of fragrances for three brands in the last three years alone.

She's had perfume campaigns for: Carolina Herrera (x2), Michael Kors, Jason Wu, Tommy Hilfilger and various VS fragrances. The first three brands are all from 2015 until the present time.

Super cute video: