Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks @ceceshores

I agree that her dress is boring but the cape really makes the difference and all outfit catches my eyes.

She looks a little bit witchy and scary. 

I'm wondering why she didn't attend Russel book angels. I always thought that Lily and Russel are friends and obviously she has still more in common with VS than RL. 

I love her hair and makeup there, and the cape is what makes that outfit worth it to me--though the plunging neckline doesn't hurt. (Gives it the little spice it has.) It was a little odd about the Russell event. But I wondered if it had as much to do with travel/recovery and prepping for this event as it did anything else. Wasn't she coming from the vacation in E. Europe? On the other hand, if there is something going on (see Rezek, Ed: Birthday wishes?), maybe better to stay away. 

Maybe her RL cotract requires being at parties like that. I'm sure that she wanted to be more with her sisters at RL party than with other models at Russel book angels.

BTW  Russel James said thanks to all his friends who couldn't come and tagged i.a Lily.

Agree with you both, @m86fc and @BAGGOT re: the cape making the outfit. The hair and makeup are beautiful though,. 

I'm not reading too much into her not being at Russell's book launch. She's been to his other two things for his books/exhibits. Things with Ed seem to be as they always have been - before he deleted his Instagram, he posted a picture of flowers Lily and Caleb sent him and told them to enjoy their trip to the Bahamas a month ago. 

More adds from last night:

fnA7TBh4_t.jpg uXnzUgHY_t.jpg jABTu9FO_t.jpg g2xHnM4W_t.jpg

Source: Celebzz

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

She looks amazing! Red is one of the best colors on her and her walk looks good.

Brandon Maxwell SS 2019 RTW

qb31Kzr.jpg RB6cqev.jpg

Source: Vogue.com, showstudio.com

Never expected her on the runway at this stage and with a bump.

Sweet surprise and Candice was cheering for her- just too cute!

She looks incredible. I hope she sticks around NYFW for a couple of more days. Brock Collection shows tomorrow morning, Prabal Gurung (she's gone before) shows tomorrow night, The Row and Carolina Herrera are Monday morning and Michael Kors is Wednesday morning. I think out of the shows left, those are the ones she'd be most likely to attend. 

Love this photo ❤️

isM1QtY.jpg

Backstage at Brandon Maxwell

inxP2fl.jpg

Source: Zimbio

PbBCDJW1_t.jpg DZtRbArO_t.jpg 2XFKKs5r_t.jpg Kj8TirEv_t.jpg DIOZCkHD_t.jpg

Source: Daily Front Row's Instagram