Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks girls for update! 

Yeah I definitely agree that she is one of the better spokesmodel now, but it wasn't like that at the beginning of her VS career. Sometimes when I watch her old videos I'm a little bit emabarrassed. She has improved her speaking so much over the years. My favourite one is when she talks about Love by VS and how she met her husband. I fell for this story and the way she talks about it. 

Bts I didn't connect her style to Audrey but now I see some influences. I knew that she likes her because of her Halloween disguise a few years ago, but when I saw her red carpet outfits Audrey didn't come to my mind.

Thanks @m86fc for the shout out and all these adds. My gosh, Lily is irresistible. And I'm with you, hadn't seen the Audrey tie-in till the Vogue video, but it's totally there. Re-evaluating some of her earlier shoots, but also with a sense of further awe. Two of my absolute favorites consciously linked. Wow. :heart: 

Thank you for all the adds, @m86fc❤️

She definitely improved in her spokesmodel skills over the years and she's one of the best VS has had. That translates to other brands too. She can sell you a product and make it seem natural/not forced when she talks about it. Love the BTS stuff from InStyle and Levi's, she's a great fit for both.