Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Congratulations to Lily and Caleb (and Dixie)!! 😍❤️ I'm so excited and happy for them, Lily looks beautiful in that picture! She's been extra glowy lately.

If she's announcing it now she's at least 3 months (out of her first trimester and in the "safe" zone). She's arching her back so it's kind of hard to tell,  but based on the stuff from the Levi's event the other night I'd say she's probably 14-16 weeks. 

tUsNYtM.jpg

congratulations! 

I don't think that the photo is made today. She always notes down on insta when she is away. It was probably taken 2 weeks ago when she was in Bahamas (same bikini) So the bump can be even bigger now. 

I'm so happy too that she is pregnant. But it also means that she will disappear for a while :(

Some adds from various IGs (sorry about any reposts):

vIiUbjv.jpg TtR447o.jpg i8XRh1g.jpg 

e0pZsM3.jpg 8yhzFGv.jpg bGK9hXE.png 

RTNWUMX.jpg

@m86fc it was for sure taken on her vacation at the start of the month! The picture she posted in the same one is from the 8th, so a week and a half ago.

Re: her disappearing - I'm sure there's going to be a few quiet months for her at some point, but she seems to be working more now than she was in June and July. I expect she'll go to NYFW in a few weeks and attend shows, maybe PFW too. Especially since she'll miss next season (in February) as she's due around that time. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she works more than she did while she was pregnant with Dixie because she's more in demand now than she was then. I can see her getting a cover of Fit Pregnancy along with some other editorials. Or I'm totally off the mark and she'll do what she did with Dixie and not work a lot. 

Congrats to them! It was about time Dixie got a sibbling.

I say she is at least 14-16 weeks as well, if she's announcing it already then there's no way she's under 12 weeks indeed as that's usually the safe mark. She looks lovely and they have a beautiful family.

As far as work goes, I'm sure she'll take some time off but not as much as she did in her first pregnancy because as @ceceshores said, Lily is way more on demand now than she ever was before or during her previous pregnancy. I don't know about PFW but i can't see her skipping NYFW. I think she'll keep on working and then do more jobs near Nashville and such, but i don't think she'll go MIA for too long.

1 minute ago, Beehive2 said:

Estimation she will give birth next Feb/March.

She is now a household name and Im confident after the baby, she'll be at the met, prob RL.

Hope she does a pregnancy spread or russell shoots as he did for bee and candice.

I'd say anywhere between the end of January - the beginning of March. I was thinking the Met Gala will probably be her first major event back too. 

I'd love to see her do a shoot like Behati and Candice did with Russell! 

Guys here we have a bunch of new shots of Lily from Levi's house.

I don't insert all shots to not destroy this page. So let's click right arrow

Now when she's just announced she is pregnant I don,t see her bump. She is very good at cheating. Bad girl.