Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/jason-wu-scented-doll-1202772457/

Interesting that the fragrance bottle is inspired by the dress Jason Wu designed for her.

The barbie like bottle with the dress Lily worn and the same scent which she was the face.                                That must be lily then lol with the brunette hair..

I still cant tell if she's really preggers, all flowing dresses and it kinda points to but still no evident bump.

MYXJ_20180816000658_save.jpg

29ddaf3fe2fbddeb66cfcc3e59a49ae8.jpg

I am laughing at how we are all trying to figure out whether she is or isn't. Myself included. I'm thinking yes, more and more. The Ballet Beautiful workout shot is lovely. Her figure and that smile are just spot on. These street shots, clearly showing the bag, look like part of a campaign, surely? Right? Her hair and the dress(es) are lovely. The off-the-shoulder look really shows off her neck well. In any case, I think she looks amazing lately, and my money is more and more on early weeks of pregnancy. That high waist with the bag placed just so would hide any early bump. My two cents.

Agree with you all, I love her latest look. She looks glowing and I love her hair like that!

@Beehive2 With Dixie, it wasn't until her 5th month where she started to show from the front. There's a video floating around from the other night where she turns to the side and you can make bump, albeit a small one, out. I'll see if I can grab a screenshot later. And thanks for the info about the info about the perfume, that's totally Lily! I hope she got one sent to her.

@BAGGOT Me too, with every set of pictures we're all analyzing things, haha. But I'm with you. I think she is too and that the thing she was celebrating with Candice and Karlie was telling them about it. 

IMO, there's a lot of things that have pointed and point to her being pregnant over the last few months/now and more of those keep being added. Hopefully we'll know for sure by the time the holiday commercial is shooting. If she told some friends the other night like I suspect she did, I don't think it'll be long before they announce it publicly. 

Some more pictures:

jtM1yiW.jpg 24agu1r.jpg 6vYn41K.jpg 3pcps3d.jpg Yzkre5f.jpg 

source: celebzz + a bunch more here that I don't have time to grab right now https://www.hqcelebcorner.net/index.php?threads/lily-aldridge-was-seen-looking-stunning-in-a-tan-dress-as-she-a-friend-strolled-through-tribeca-in-new-york-14-08-2018-x32.176617/

@ceceshores

Honestly still cant tell except her bust got bigger which I guess it's the most obvious change.

If assuming she is still contracted to be an Angel and misses the show due to preganancy, will she need to walk the show after to make it up? 

Cant wait to see a preganacy shoot from her if all is confirned.

On stella maxwell's insta stories... There was a video of lil's side shot... Guess It wont be long now.😍            On ruby's stories...seems like lil is the face for Levi's made and crafted?     

Love that stella and behati came out to support her!

P.s Caleb got great style from lil.

Screenshot_20180818-123236.png Screenshot_20180818-123218.png

1 hour ago, Beehive2 said:

On stella maxwell's insta stories... There was a video of lil's side shot... Guess It wont be long now.😍            On ruby's stories...seems like lil is the face for Levi's made and crafted?     

And here I was second guessing if she was, do you think she looks it? I think she is, hopefully those pictures are released soon!

18 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

And here I was second guessing if she was, do you think she looks it? I think she is, hopefully those pictures are released soon!

@ceceshoresHonestly I still don't think so but something must be happening, her bust went up quite a bit and I agree she's glowing! 

I trust the women here on this! 

#Licanti2019.

Who knew it could possibly take 4 years for this trio to reunite.