Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks for the updates! I love her home, from the little bits and pieces she's shown on social media before I always thought it looked gorgeous. The theme of it sounds weird until you see the pictures/watch the video and then it melds together perfectly. It's so much different than their farmhouse they have too. My favorite picture is the one of her and Dixie, too precious ❤️

She's on vacation in the Bahamas again so I'm guessing she won't be shooting any of the holiday stuff they shoot before they film the commercial. 

I am blown away by that house. Loved the light fixtures and the styling. And seeing her walk through it, it just felt like Lily. Loved the portraits that were "Caleb" and "Lily"--very cool. The shot with Dixie is totally special. 

Thank you for the updates @m86fc, @MissPadilla and @Beehive2! I'm so happy to see her with Candice again, two of my favorite models ❤️ I love her dress too.

Some MQ adds from yesterday until someone comes along to post HQ ones or a website uploads better quality:

ngmwFzZ.jpg PFJZm2d.jpg 3RUmkQ3.jpg 7qFYj3m.jpg ChS5taU.jpg 

kmHGVcF.jpg JzNTAgo.jpg Y8mnHsS.jpg kxN7HeS.jpg sDbufdz.jpg 

VCi96yG.jpg 5poxBcm.jpg iVR1q3p.jpg fpWjUuq.jpg bCBE0f3.jpg 

004AmjV.jpg q44GxpV.jpg 

The bag placement is interesting.

ETA: From Erin Walsh's instagram 

NUKgfW8.jpg

Double posting because I don't want to add too many pictures to one post. Some more info on whatever she was working on (albeit not much): she shot with some kind of filming crew? The director was Jackson Tisi (https://www.instagram.com/jacksontisi/)

With Mary Helen Bowers earlier today for said project:

C1yHAJQ.jpg

ETA: A picture from last night with Karlie and Candice. The caption + recent pictures really make me think Lily is pregnant 

D55blxF.jpg