Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Can someone upload that glorious picture hungvango just posted. 

Shooked by the comments that it was gal galdot, I dont see it at all.

Face is lit and cheekbones always on.fleek with the right Makeup person, it comes alives like.no other

Where is the beauty contract or the Lily eyeliner? Its bout time.

That face will sell tons of units.

23 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

I'm into that rich color too, and I love that hungvanngo shot. For the record, yes: my money's on pregnant. :yes:  (But like @ceceshores, I go back and forth)

I'm betting on her walking her tenth show.

As a man, I cant tell or pick up any signs but if she is, props to her for still shooting in a bathing suit from her recent greece trip. Strategic planning lol

The bulgari wild pop event I thought was preggers but girl loves her pizza and spaghetti so Im still betting shes not baking.

Wow, I thought this magaZine only feature celebrities.

Proud of our girl lil. 

More september issues cover to come, the day she gets a US vogue Cover, Im.rooting for it. 

Seen the editorial.                                    In love with 2 of them, overall a good shoot but the one with the rooster should.not have made it to print.

That was a weak shot.

Screenshot_20180806-220953_mh1533564666310.jpg

lily-aldridge-001.jpg?itok=z9jxflJh&w=80lily-aldridge-002.jpg?itok=lT11rlpW&w=70lily-aldridge-003.jpg?itok=edSveHhM&w=70lily-aldridge-005.jpg?itok=N9AU5Y4b&w=70lily-aldridge-006.jpg?itok=rDszc03i&w=70lily-aldridge-007.jpg?itok=xVBf9mIG&w=70lily-aldridge-008.jpg?itok=f4LbgrNL&w=70lily-aldridge-004.jpg?itok=kY4cM7mP&w=70

Real redneck!

Interview below

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/lily-aldridge-fashion-feature?utm_source=instagram.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=instyle_instyle&utm_term=curalate_like2buy&crl8_id=dc380fa8-5508-4e5a-bed2-a54ce5559fe8

“I love modeling,” she continues. “But I want to keep evolving. I would love to create my own beauty or fashion line one day. 

3 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

Can someone upload that glorious picture hungvango just posted. 

Shooked by the comments that it was gal galdot, I dont see it at all.

Face is lit and cheekbones always on.fleek with the right Makeup person, it comes alives like.no other

Where is the beauty contract or the Lily eyeliner? Its bout time.

That face will sell tons of units.

This is just my very personal opinion, but I don't think Lily has the right face for a beauty contract, she's the type of woman who looks better with a more natural look, similar to Lais. When she wears too much makeup or the looks are heavier, she doesn't look as good. Most of beauty brands go all crazy for their shoots, so they need faces that take a lot of makeup well, like say, Sara Sampaio or Adriana. Lily looks great with a red lipstick for sure, but that's about it.

However, Lily would be great in a skin care brand, but the real loss of money has been not giving her a hair contract. She's got one of the best hairs in the industry

From all faces of the village girl I like this one with chicken , pie ( I have impression that she is really bad girl and she's gonna throw a pie towards me) and romantic one. . But hard working women and kissing Elvis are very good. Hugging a tree is the worst and the most boring.

jimmy choo campaigne cd

671_2.jpg

source: http://www.buro247.me/fashion/footwear/jimmy-choo-taps-rosie-huntington-whiteley-joan-sma.html

Love the editorial. I don't even mind the tree shot, and the rooster--well--I'm going to forgive that shot because I love pie, and that porchfront shot leaning on her hand is driving me crazy. And then there's the Jimmy Choo shot. In my utterly biased opinion, I'm bowled over. Fair to say that there's Never Enough Lily. :baronfaint: 

I really like the ed! My favorite shot is the one of her in the blue dress or the one they used for the cover. The interview was pretty standard for her. I'd love to see her come out with a skincare line like Miranda has because she has amazing skin. If she went the beauty/makeup route, I could see it being something like Milk or Glossier where it's the whole "no makeup makeup" thing since that's what she does best.

As far as (potential) upcoming jobs/shoots for her there's:

- Possible shoot in London from May

- Anything she may have shot for Bvlgari while in Rome

- Cover shoot in Greece

- LRL campaign (?) in Greece

- Narcisse magazine

- Possibly the VS holiday commercial

- Maybe the VSFS

The only definites are the cover shoot, the LRL stuff and Narcisse magazine. 

Thanks @Sunshiine

Was Shooked the house reading the comments on youtube in regards to her decor.

Was expecting rock n roll room.                I bet it was not showned but caleb has his own music/chill room.

It's the.first time I ever heard of english mix morocco theme.

The vibe was subtle but the aftermath was too exotic, very unexpected.

Her taste is so high up, she's on her own lol!

Shoutout to that picture with.obama.

She really treasures it. Beautiful inside.