Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

@Beehive2 this is the first time I've watched it and I'm wondering why. It's gorgeous! I like her in that black women's suit and white shirt. Simple the best for Lily. Her elegance and confidence really impressed  me.

This morning I was looking through vimeo too and I found Lily as a weather girl and I ask myself the same question: was it posted or no. It seems that vimeo hides many stuff that we haven't seen yet. 

That BVLGARI vid is gorgeous. Lily looks amazing. Would love stills or screen caps from that. @m86fc: the pics from Lauren above have a couple that appear here only as thumbnails. They don't open. Wasn't sure if the links got fully input. 

51 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

@m86fc: the pics from Lauren above have a couple that appear here only as thumbnails. They don't open. Wasn't sure if the links got fully input. 

I'm so sorry. Now it should work well. 

Lily at the beginning of her career

Thanks for all the updates, especially @m86fc who always brings the latest to the thread ❤️ She's perfect for LRL, she has that very classic vibe about her.

@Beehive2 I can't remember if it was posted here but I remember seeing the video somewhere. I actually prefer the part where she's in the white button shirt, I think she looks super classy and elegant. 

As far as updates, she's been in Nashville mostly since the CFDAs/Ocean's 8 premiere. Still waiting on that Jimmy Choo campaign to be released, I'd guess that's out in the next 2-3 weeks. She also shot something for InStyle in Nashville. The VS holiday commercial could be shot next month or in August. 

21 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Thanks for all the updates, especially @m86fc who always brings the latest to the thread ❤️ She's perfect for LRL, she has that very classic vibe about her.

@Beehive2 I can't remember if it was posted here but I remember seeing the video somewhere. I actually prefer the part where she's in the white button shirt, I think she looks super classy and elegant. 

As far as updates, she's been in Nashville mostly since the CFDAs/Ocean's 8 premiere. Still waiting on that Jimmy Choo campaign to be released, I'd guess that's out in the next 2-3 weeks. She also shot something for InStyle in Nashville. The VS holiday commercial could be shot next month or in August. 

Thanks @ceceshoresfor the updates!

I truly hope she will be in the holiday commercial even if its her last, she will slay.

I think Lily still looks great even after all these years of modeling. i wish she did more VS but at the same time the VS pictures suck anymore so she dodge a bullet by not being used as much. I like everythign else she is doing and that's saying something because I'm very critical. Lily is really a great model.

@m86fc thanks for posting the pictures. I like the second outfit better. She looks a bit tired though, but still pretty. 

Thanks @Sanni

Lovely to see these 2 reunited, congrats to candice and here's hoping the trio will be back again together.

P.S Bee 's body is on point and ready for work!

533343327_Screenshot_20180623-114353_mh1529725471028(1).thumb.jpg.93bcf85b275cd28fdc36474cb67149c0.jpg

Lily has been the unofficial Isabel Marant ambassador for years now and correct me if I'm wrong,

This is the first time I noticed their instagram page commented.