Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

@m86fc It was a different team than the one that worked on The Edit/Porter. Interesting she's done two shoots in Nashville recently. 

Absolutely loved her look last night at the CFDA Awards. I hope she keeps this stylist because her last one has been less than impressive to me. 

54 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Absolutely loved her look last night at the CFDA Awards. I hope she keeps this stylist because her last one has been less than impressive to me. 

Agree 100%. Loved the whole look.

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Totally different look from last night but I love this one too. Her new stylist is 2/2 for me. I even love the makeup and I usually don't like Carolina's work. Some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUxiz7Vkvs (can't embed)

Agreed with the stylist.

Which carolina are you referring to? 

Please dont tell me its the makeup artist, her work is bomb and Lil looks gorgeous.

Anyways, can someone update us on how much screentime of a cameo lily has after watching the movie. Thks.

13 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Agreed with the stylist.

Which carolina are you referring to? 

Please dont tell me its the makeup artist, her work is bomb and Lil looks gorgeous.

Anyways, can someone update us on how much screentime of a cameo lily has after watching the movie. Thks.

Gonzalez, her looks are very hit or miss for me. I haven't really liked what she's done on Lily in the past but she nailed it this time.

❤️ perfect ! This is what I like the most when it comes to make up: cat eyes, brown matte lips, contouring and loose hair. The rest doesn't even matter. Although the dress is gorgeous on her!  I'm in love with this look. Erin Walsh (her new stylist I supposed) was a good choice for yesterday and the day before. I hope that Erin Walsh will keep her style like this longer.

On 6/12/2018 at 2:53 PM, BAGGOT said:

Every time I look at this outfit, I like it more and more. And yes. I've come back to look at it. More than once. :/ :yes: LILY :wub: 

Honestly same, the bellazon site regulators can attest my visit counts to appreciate this look.

Thinking that one of Nashville's biggest soccer boosters is pretty happy right now: World Cup 2026 across the US, Canada, and Mexico, and Nashville is one of the sites in the running to host games. I suggest a major campaign with Lily in the lead, calling on the World to come to Nashville. :thumbsup: