Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Hey, found this interview on vogue.com. I don´t think I´ve seen this posted. It´s so sweet. She seems to be very much in love with Caleb.

It Couple: Lily Aldridge and Caleb Followill

“I’m so excited he’s coming home tonight,” says Lily Aldridge of boyfriend Caleb Followill, about to return to New York after extended travels. It was at Coachella (“one of my favorite places in the world”) that the 24-year-old model met the 28-year-old lead singer of Kings of Leon in 2007. Their first official date was a dinner at London’s Nobu. “I pretended I was going [to England] for my dad’s birthday,” Aldridge says, smiling. “We’ve been together ever since.”

Shuffleboard, concerts (“the Whigs is one of our favorite bands”), and dinners at restaurants like L.A.’s Sushi Park; Bistro Vue in Melbourne, Australia; and New York’s the Spotted Pig (chicken-liver toast and Banoffee pie for both) are a few of the couple’s favorite pastimes. They also love to cook. “Caleb makes really amazing steaks—the best in the world,” says Aldridge. She helps with the sides, like peas and prosciutto, salad or apple crisp.

Less than two weeks ago, Aldridge was beside Followill when the Kings of Leon won three Grammys, including Record of the Year for “Use Somebody.” It was fittingly Aldridge who appeared as the music-video love interest (“We went to dinner and had lots of red wine before we went to the set”). Still, “Be Somebody,” rather than “Use Somebody,” is her favorite Kings of Leon song.

It’s Followill who’s been an important influence on Aldridge’s style and not the other way around. “I used to be a jeans-and baggy-T-shirt girl,” she says. Both love Burberry. Aldridge’s other favorite designers include Isabel Marant, Proenza Schouler, and Rag & Bone. “Slowly you start dressing up for the other person,” says Aldridge. “Still, when I see him, I hope he thinks, Oh, that’s my girl.”

you´re welcome :D

there´re tons of new (and some old) pics on tfs. to lazy to post all of them. but it´s great that she did another show (giles deacon). wonder if there´s a video of her walking?!

source: tfs

post-37932-1267702611_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702657_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702703_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702722_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702736_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702750_thumb.jpg

post-37932-1267702760_thumb.jpg