Bellazon

Music of 2011

donbot

Death Cab For Cutie return with their seventh studio album, Codes and Keys this May.

Now the band have announced a world first event to coincide with the release of the video clip that accompanies the new track 'You Are A Tourist'.

It's set to be directed by award-winning filmmaker Tim Nackashi (TV On The Radio, OK Go, Radiohead) and aims to be "the first-ever live, scripted, single-take music video to be broadcast as it is filmed."

:sex:

I don't think I'll get to see it, but anyone interested can stream it live here: http://www.ustream.tv/deathcabforcutie

Tuesday, April 5th at 7pm EST / 4pm PST

I can't honestly say I've ever gotten into Elbow

Madness :chicken:

Thanks for posting those - new stuff sounds great. I'll have to pick up their new album toot sweet :ninja:

They're one band I've been aching to see live properly. I saw them a couple of years ago at a festival. They were fantastic, but it was only a 45 min daytime set, and not really the ideal setting you'd want to see them in. I hope they tour this album here later in the year :pinch:

^Not really sure why, I've just always found Elbow hard going. It's weird, I can always pick out bits and pieces that I like the sound of but can't remember ever enjoying one of the songs from start to finish. I imagine they'd be good to see live though. :unsure: