Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me who this guy is? I find him VERY sexy for some reason. :blush: He & Ana look really cute together! :wub2:

011pk5.th.jpg

:heart:

he is christian vieri,italian soccer player

OMG. Thanks! I'm not sure why i didn't really notice him at first but this guy is hot! I really do think him & Ana look cuter than Ana & her current. :p But of course, that's just superficial. :p

Can someone tell me who this guy is? I find him VERY sexy for some reason. :blush: He & Ana look really cute together! :wub2:

011pk5.th.jpg

OMG. Thanks! I'm not sure why i didn't really notice him at first but this guy is hot! I really do think him & Ana look cuter than Ana & her current. :p But of course, that's just superficial. :p

I am not sure but I think vieri is adriana lima's ex bf,but I'm not sure.I saw them together before

sorry for my bad english:)

011pk5.th.jpg

I am not sure but I think vieri is adriana lima's ex bf,but I'm not sure.I saw them together before

sorry for my bad english:)

Adriana and Vieri were just in a commercial together, I don't think they ever dated

wooooooo, finally something new

thanks i can't wait

actually it's not new, it's a reprint of that ed she did for elle spain in july.

Are you serious ? I've seen the cover and i don't remember that bathing suit.

damn

thanks for info

don't you think this subforum is extremely lack of new pics?

true. She should do more stuff for Victoria's secrets or more editorials. :(

yeah i thiknk that VS should use her more too. and make her a VS angel, cause she's just as popular as the angels, and just as beautiful and is awesome in the VSFS, so why not make her an angel?

011pk5.th.jpg

for some reason he doesn't look that hot to me haha, but they do look cute together. who's her current bf? picture anyone?

011pk5.th.jpg

for some reason he doesn't look that hot to me haha, but they do look cute together. who's her current bf? picture anyone?

Yo! sweetheart--Heh! ole Thug--to tha rescue! you wanna see a pic of my boo- Ana's bf?

~~LoLz~~ here's a pic of Ana-n her bf-- Helly

Damn! i wish that dude was me! Heh--

here ya go! :evil:

post-3465-1167293447_thumb.jpg

Thug Life

Hard Life

Lovin all tha young ladies!

Livin it live in da city

Peace Yall!

;)

011pk5.th.jpg

Yo! sweetheart--Heh! ole Thug--to tha rescue! you wanna see a pic of my boo- Ana's bf?

~~LoLz~~ here's a pic of Ana-n her bf-- Helly

Damn! i wish that dude was me! Heh--

here ya go! :evil:

post-3465-1167293447_thumb.jpg

Thug Life

Hard Life

Lovin all tha young ladies!

Livin it live in da city

Peace Yall!

;)

thanks!!! aww they look cute...but for some reason that soccer player and her looks better haha!