Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Here are some news about ana beatriz barros in Fahist! Online

French Photo Dec 04 = Ana BB

It's the Special Top Models issue, with the typical portfolios and little agency round-ups. Ana BB gets the cover.

My shop never knows where to put French Photo, whether it should be on the bottom shelf with the technical photo mags, or on the top shelf, with the rest of the topless mags (due to French Photo's occasional nudie cover).

Ana BB @ Calvin Klein Under wear

Found this earlier. :o

Ana Beatriz reportedly receives an award for "best model" on Friday (?), from Brazilian president Lula - or so says Joyce Pascowitch.

Is her J-Lo contract worth over a million dollars?

December 6 2004:

"Ana Beatriz Barros tem um encontro muito importante nesta sexta-feira. A top está agitadíssima já que vai receber o prêmio de melhor modelo do ano das mãos do presidente Lula. Até agora, ela já mudou o figurino da noite pelo menos umas cem vezes."

In pidgin english:

"Ana Beatriz Barros has a very important meeting this Friday. The Top Mod is agitated coz she is about to receive the prize for "better model of the year" from the hands of president Lula. So far, she already changed her night dress at least one hundred times"

• 2 weeks later...

I know, this will be her 4th year, she should get the cover.

Although I have this feeling they are gonna give the cover to the winner of that SI contest reality show :( I pray not.

I'm gonna watch that show just to maybe get a glimpse of some of the actual SI models. :)

I know, this will be her 4th year, she should get the cover.

Although I have this feeling they are gonna give the cover to the winner of that SI contest reality show :(  I pray not.

I'm gonna watch that show just to maybe get a glimpse of some of the actual SI models. :)

THEY BETTER NOT

They should stick her in the back page like they did last years winner

From Fashist

Unless J-Lo's people botch yet another great PR opportunity, the following news item guarantees the presence of Ana Beatriz on NYC catwalks in February. She is already promoting everything with the J-Lo brand on, including watches (just grabbed a promo A4 size glossy print from a store)

According a source, Ana "is already promoting everything with the J-Lo brand on, including watches" and "inless J-Lo's people botch yet another great PR opportunity, the following news item guarantees the presence of Ana Beatriz on NYC catwalks in February."

JENNIFER LOPEZ wants a piece of the catwalk action. The singer, actress and fashion designer will showcase the latest collection of her JLo by Jennifer Lopez album at New York Fashion Week in Manhattan's Bryant Park in February. This will be the first time Lopez, who herself has played model for Louis Vuitton, will experience the shows from behind-the-scenes. (December 21 2004, AM)