Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Link to a interview with Ana for PQP magazine. In portuguese!

http://pqpmag.blogspot.com/2008/04/entrevi...riz-barros.html

I'll translate an important part from this interview

Pqpmag ask: why she isn't an angel. it's her choice or is a problem with contracts of other brands ?

Ana BB says : it was her choice. a while ago they offered her a contrac but L'oreal also offered her contract at the same time and she couldn't have both so she decided to sign with L'oreal cause the contrac (money :whistle: ) was better.

if you want my opinion i think it was really stupid of her. cause VS ALMOST always starts paying a low salary for their angels. but when they see the public loves them their salary hit the millions a year. see what happened to Adri and Ale? it could be happening to Ana now. too sad ! i would love her on VS

what's going on with Ana? I really miss her pictures off runways, events and everything else. :cry:

Yes, I know what you mean. She used to go out a lot and we alwayds had candies of her at events or parties.

I miss that too.

Yep, is that. I was thinking... she doesn't show up in events, don't do runways... what she does all her free time? How no one have pics of her going out?

what's going on with Ana? I really miss her pictures off runways, events and everything else. :cry:

Yes, I know what you mean. She used to go out a lot and we alwayds had candies of her at events or parties.

I miss that too.

Yep, is that. I was thinking... she doesn't show up in events, don't do runways... what she does all her free time? How no one have pics of her going out?

- I have no idea what she is doing in her freetime. Maybe just what normal people do, walking in Central Park, doing some shopping, meeting with her boyfriend, going out for diner, going to the gym....

She isnt that well-known like lets say Brad Pitt, so if she doesnt go to a public event, maybe noone recognizes her?

I miss that too.

- I have no idea what she is doing in her freetime. Maybe just what normal people do, walking in Central Park, doing some shopping, meeting with her boyfriend, going out for diner, going to the gym....

She isnt that well-known like lets say Brad Pitt, so if she doesnt go to a public event, maybe noone recognizes her?

she's busy with bebe

but i really liked her pictures from v.s

and like back stage:/