Bellazon

V-Day Present Suggestions

AnaBBarrosFan

Now, I know it's some ways away, but my best friend (Mirror's Venus) asked me recently what I planned on doing/getting for my man on V-Day. Honestly? I haven't done anything of note for V-Day since MIDDLE school. Why? Because I always hated that holiday (teenage angst years :x ) and my significant other was usually a dumb-ass douche who didn't care whether I cared or not... But this year, I have a sweetie who melts my frigid bitch heart (:rofl:) and I don't know what to do.

I figure it's early enough as to where I can just milk you guys for a month about what to do.

HELP ME!

I know the usual answer has to do with sex, and well, DUH, but he gets that anyway, so I want something I can actually give him or do something that is sweet/special. I know, what the f*ck am I doing being sweet? THIS GUY I TELL YOU!

I'm planning on cooking for him. :hehe: And tacky V-Day stuff isn't my thing. That entire holiday isn't my thing! :ninja: I might wear red at some point though. Is that too cliche or just enough Valentines-y?
^That's just right, I suppose... No hearts though! <_<

And, apologies, I didn't mean cooking - I meant if you wanted to buy a present aside from whatever sexual shenanigans you might get up to on the night itself, then get him some really good food or drink. To be consumed another day!

A couple of years ago I received some white truffle slices - and those thing were marvellous. They're not something I'd have been inclined to buy for myself, and they didn't end up gathering dust on a shelf or forgotten at the back of a drawer. Rather, they were enjoyed! (Plus, they have aphrodisiac qualities. ;) ) But that's just me, I love cooking (and eating)...

You don't want to eat too much on Valentine's night anyway, I'd recommend a late-night indoor picnic, tapas style. It would be foolish to feel full, wouldn't it?

^That's just right, I suppose... No hearts though! <_<

And, apologies, I didn't mean cooking - I meant if you wanted to buy a present aside from whatever sexual shenanigans you might get up to on the night itself, then get him some really good food or drink. To be consumed another day!

A couple of years ago I received some white truffle slices - and those thing were marvellous. They're not something I'd have been inclined to buy for myself, and they didn't end up gathering dust on a shelf or forgotten at the back of a drawer. Rather, they were enjoyed! (Plus, they have aphrodisiac qualities. ;) ) But that's just me, I love cooking (and eating)...

You don't want to eat too much on Valentine's night anyway, I'd recommend a late-night indoor picnic, tapas style. It would be foolish to feel full, wouldn't it?