Bellazon

Senior Models

Joe > Average

:ninja: I don't know too many of their names, but I just find them very interresting :blush: . In a field where sometimes mid 20s is called "old" and of course the rookies are getting younger and younger, its interresting to see the old girls hold their own. And of course even aside from the trends of the industry, they can't rely on the type of beauty or level of beauty many would have seen them to have in their youth, so they can't afford to not be able to model most of the time :ninja: . But anyway, I had some pics somewhere :pinch: .

Nice topic....I still prefer the older girls :heart: I love Carmen, Laetitia, Natalia and Claudia

Anja Rubik is also 27 now I believe...and she is still one of the best.

post-35619-0-1446075605-89426_thumb.jpgth_06fb6f80821098.gif/monthly_01_2011/post-35619-0-1446075605-92314_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3531900" alt="post-35619-0-1446075605-92314_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="135.69">post-35619-0-1446075605-93467_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^^^wow, i love her hair! ive been waiting to get some kick ass grey streakes so i can totally emphasize it... but its just not working out that way :/

i love this idea for a thread... not that its a particulary popular subject, in todays world <_<

one of my fave's is lauren hutton.. shes not had a lick of work done to her face and i respect and love her dearly for it :wub:

lauren then--post-16964-0-1446075632-89286_thumb.jpg

and lauren now

shes totally killin it on this love mag cover.. minimal retouching and hot as fizzuk

and this pic makes me :rofl: every time i see it -- the black eye and huge shit eating gap toothed grin freakin rock HARD

tSNlN.jpg j6ZWn.jpg Cmb3l.jpg evwCT.jpg 7stua.jpg hwpaG.jpg

Penny have you seen the latest photos of Christie Brinkley?

This topic reminded me of Warsaw Fashion Street event from last year. One of the shows had 60, 70 year old men and women walking down the runway. They were presenting T-shirts with some funny slogans (or maybe the slogans sounded funny because they were on shirts of not so young people? Can't remember what they had written on, sorry) smiling... I really doubt they were professional models :laugh: but some of these people had natural elegance, that if sb told me they used to model, I wouldn't be surprised :laugh:

Penny have you seen the latest photos of Christie Brinkley?

This topic reminded me of Warsaw Fashion Street event from last year. One of the shows had 60, 70 year old men and women walking down the runway. They were presenting T-shirts with some funny slogans (or maybe the slogans sounded funny because they were on shirts of not so young people? Can't remember what they had written on, sorry) smiling... I really doubt they were professional models :laugh: but some of these people had natural elegance, that if sb told me they used to model, I wouldn't be surprised :laugh:

KM1kB.jpg KpkzV.jpg 4eBNo.jpg 050uz.jpg SyHNi.jpg

:ninja: I don't know too many of their names, but I just find them very interresting :blush: . In a field where sometimes mid 20s is called "old" and of course the rookies are getting younger and younger, its interresting to see the old girls hold their own. And of course even aside from the trends of the industry, they can't rely on the type of beauty or level of beauty many would have seen them to have in their youth, so they can't afford to not be able to model most of the time :ninja: . But anyway, I had some pics somewhere :pinch: .

They aren't senior or elderly models. They are called Classic Models. Many high fashion agencies places over 25 models on their classic boards however there are a few fashion agencies that represent much older models. Right now, 40ish models are actually high in demand right now.

Some Classic Models (Over 30ish):

Anouk Baijings

Naomi Campbell

Tomiko Fraser

Cindy Crawford

Christy Turlington

Linda Evangelista

Tatjana Patitz

Kate Moss

Liberty Ross

Yasmine Le Bon

Angela Dunn

Georgina Cooper

Kate Woodhouse

Isabelle Loesfeld

Marie Helvin

Marissa Berenson

Sam Hughes

Liza du Toit

Ann Charlotte

Angie Everheart

Nieves Alvarez

Carolyn Murphy

Gail Elliot

Vendela

Rachel Hunter

Carla Bruni

Maryam D'abo

(Older than 40ish)

Roxan Gould

Daphne Selfe

Jibby Beane

Joanna Lumley

Lauren Hutton

Velaug Skandsen

Twiggy

Dayle Haddon

Ingamari Lemy

Maye Musk

Christie Brinkley

Janice Dickinson

Certain Model Agencies have true "Classic boards" (meaning women over 40) such as Ford, Wilhelmina, Models 1, Okay Models, Talents, and Close Models.

Agencies that have Classic Boards: (Notice that most those agencies have no one over 35 on their classic boards lol)

Models 1- London

Storm Models- London

Francina- Barcelona

Okay Models- Hamburg

Louisa Models- Hamburg

Modelwerk- Hamburg

Talents Models- Munich

Ford

Wilhelmina

Cathy Quinn Models- NY

IMM- Brussels

Model Team - scotland

joe pretty impressed that you are doing the older ladies, and I went thru your list and you leaving out F [b]full figured models, have you seen ford+ division, or whilmena+ many agencies have also you can find 30, 40+ in age :wave: