Bellazon

WWE

blackthorne2cdn

haha wow i haven't watched wrestling for a while, ever since the wwf became thw wwe and maybe even before that. i catch a glimps every now and them but its not as exiting as it use to be.

cause thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!!! haha

does austin still wrestle?

Austin doesn't wrestle anymore, in fact he isn't even with the company anymore. He is, from what I have heard, focusing on his acting career right now but not ruling out a return to WWE, especially since the two parted on somewhat amicable ways.

And no, WWE isn't as excting as it once was but that is mainly because Vince has told his talent that since there is no competition for them, to stop doing high spots so often just to do high spots. Alot of guys are going down with serious neck injuries because of stuff like that and he would rather see less death defying TV than hurt talent.

Yeah, Austin and WWE parted ways earlier this year, in the summer I believe it was, over the use of the name of Stone Cold Steve Austin. From what I was told, Austin had a big time power lawyer on his side and Vince just said...sorry no dice. The lawyer was apparently trying to really push Vince around, so Vince told him to go take a long wlak off a short pier. Austin reportately hasn't ruled out a return to the ring, most likely Wrestlemania 21 in March.

• 1 month later...

I was reading on a wrestling website the other night and they were discussing the site of Wresltemania 22 and there has been talks that it's going to be held in Calgary, Alberta. As someone who used to live in Calgary and has met 2 of teh Harts personally, I think it would be awesome if WM 22 was there. And anyways, it would be a great excuse for a certain Mr. Bret Hart to come out and give his fans that goodbye speech I've been hear alot about :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...