Bellazon

I'm new and I'm liking this forum already <3.

Heya <3.

I'm Miista.

I've come from MangaFox, as a contributor and article writer for MF's Magazine, to hopefully interview mangastream and binktopia scans <3.

Other than that, this community seems very nice! It's a lot more empty than MF, but size doesn't represent quality I'm sure ^.^.

Well, here are just a few things about me:

Name: Miista

Alias/Pseudonym: Miista

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy): 31/12/19??

Ethnicity: Ummmmmmm, other.

Nationality: Maori/Australian

Place of Birth: New Zealand

Current Location/Residence: Australia

MSN/AIM/YIM: -----------

Hair Colour: Short and black

Eye Colour: Dark brown, but I like to wear contacts and make my eyes red, fully black or yellow cat eyes :p

Height: 186cm

Tattoos/Piercings: I have a stud hole in my left ear, so no piercing is occupied in it at the moment.

Marital Status: Single and have been for 6 years!

Sexual Orientation: Gay >3<.

Family Members: Mum, Dad, Two older sisters, Two younger sisters, two younger half brothers, two younger half sisters and two younger step brothers.

Pets: Toy Poodle; his name is Milo.

Ambitions/Dreams: Successful actor/model/rich/powerful.

Favourite Colour: It depends on my mood and day, but most commonly, they are black, white, red and purple.

Favourite Flavour: Boysenberry FTW!

Favourite Food: Italian food, om nom nom.

Favourite Drink: Lift/solo (anything that has to do with lemonade)

Favourite Anime: One Piece!

Favourite Manga: One Piece!

Favourite Book: Shakespeare's plays, To Kill A Mockingbird, Harry Potter series, Twilight saga and others that I've forgotten :p

Favourite Film: Avatar and Titanic

Favourite TV Show: FashionTV

Favourite Video Game: I don't play them.

Favourite Song: I've got a lot, but I guess the ones I can name off the top of my head are "Grenade" by Bruno Mars, "Dumb Love" by Sean Kingston, "The Time (Dirty Bit)" by Black Eyed Peas, "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child and many more. My taste in music range from rap to classical, from opera to country, from hip hop to jazz.

Favourite Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Stalking, Doing something creative, Watching FashionTV, Shopping, Sleeping!

Favourite Soundtracks/OSTs: None really >3<.

Favourite Genre: Forbidden Love

Favourite Places: Historical and exotic places.

I hope we can be friends xD.

~ Miista.

haha~ Not few things, like a resume lol XD

Anyways, nice to meet you :laugh:

Hahaha, my bad :p. I wonder if anyone actually read it /o/. I know that if I saw it, I wouldn't xD.

Welcome to BZ! :wave:

Heya <3.

Thanks it's great to be here! By the way, I thought that girl in your avatar was Dakota Fanning at first, but then it looked like Rachael McAdams? Am I right?

Aloha :flower:

Bonjour ^.^.

That guy in your avatar is smexy indeed ~_^.

Heya <3.

Thanks it's great to be here! By the way, I thought that girl in your avatar was Dakota Fanning at first, but then it looked like Rachael McAdams? Am I right?

It's Alison Pill's character, Kim Pine (band drummer and all round misanthrope) from "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World". :)

I hope we can be friends xD.

^ :laugh:

btw:

Happy belated birthday!

Awwwww, thank you <3333333. I was wondering how you knew it was my birthday recently, then I remembered that I stated it in my fact-file :p. Today is my sisters birthday now hahahahaha.

Heya <3.

It's Alison Pill's character, Kim Pine (band drummer and all round misanthrope) from "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World". :)

Oh, I haven't seen that movie yet >.<. Thanks for the info. though! I also learnt a new word too: misanthrope! I plan to be one when I'm older /o/.

[/color][/size]