Bellazon

PussyCat Dolls
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

I don't find them as hot as everyone makes them out to be

what's the hype about!? their dancers, of course they have good bods.

As you said, they are hot. But their music isn't all that great.

The main girl yes, but don't a couple of them look like cross-dressers?

Ok, maybe only the red-head.

indeed, the redhead is scary :blink:

I only know the main girl, really. The other girls don't seem to get that much screen time, do they?

there's a reason... especially for the sake of the viewers - why on earth would the redhead get screen time?!

totally just seen the blonde's pussy, and the redhead IS scary... None of these girls are really noteworthy, and thier music sucks my balls.

yeah, the blonde... I saw it... :laugh: nothing I haven't seen before

No one listens to the music :trout: you are suppose to watch the screen on mute :whistle:

if they were the spice girls, red-head would be scary spice :p newayz i think nicole is super hot and as for the rest of the girls as well...apart from the 2 blondes the rest are really mixed nuts, arent they? what is carmit? she doesnt seem to belong anywhere...and nicole is 1000 times better looking than vanessa minnillo...what do you think, matt...on the account you know filipino chicks the most!! btw what makes up the other half of you?

if they were the spice girls, red-head would be scary spice :p newayz i think nicole is super hot and as for the rest of the girls as well...apart from the 2 blondes the rest are really mixed nuts, arent they? what is carmit? she doesnt seem to belong anywhere...and nicole is 1000 times better looking than vanessa minnillo...what do you think, matt...on the account you know filipino chicks the most!! btw what makes up the other half of you?

You you talkin to me, cause I dont know any filipino chicks. :blush: Neo probably knows more than me since he lives over in Cali. The other half of me is basically caucasian.

btw in that pic of Jessica she looks really good. now i like 2 of 6 ;)

• 2 weeks later...