Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

• 3 weeks later...

You guys... I haven't posted here in over a year-didn't feel like it, once in a blue moon I might check some threads but that's it....

HOWEVER I found out just today Anna opened her vegan bar, and no one mentioned it on tfs and here?!?

Whoever is in Warsaw, visit "Think Love Juices" on Francuska 14 Street.

Damn I'm afraid I'm gonna pay a visit soon.... or stalk the place to see when Ania will be there to go lunch there and take a photo with the beauty haha no I guess I'd feel too awkward to ask for a photo, especially if there were many other people inside.

The bar opened in May this year, so it's a very new place!

Haha yes, now I know about it :D it's just that there were so few reports on what's going with Ania career and private life-wise that I didn't even know she was planning to open her business here. And I don't watch "DDTVN" too often to catch these things...

^I don't watch it either, but I saw the screenshot from DDTVN among the added pics and I thought they might have uploaded the video to their website.  

Damn I'm afraid I'm gonna pay a visit soon.... or stalk the place to see when Ania will be there to go lunch there and take a photo with the beauty haha no I guess I'd feel too awkward to ask for a photo, especially if there were many other people inside.

The bar opened in May this year, so it's a very new place!

I think you should give it a try! Maybe you'll be lucky and she'll be there. And there won't be many people. She seems rather nice so I reckon she wouldn't have anything against posing for a pic if she weren't busy. :)

I mean, I am not a vegetarian nor a vegan but seeing what they have posted on Facebook so far I think the place is worth paying a visit anyway!

Just in case... one day I go there, I'll make sure I have a camera :) Haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...