Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Twenty-two-year-old Anna Maria Jagodzinska otherwise known as Anna J has packed a lot into her short career. Since 2003, the green-eyed cover girl (left) has starred on four Vogue covers, walked every major runway, and landed ad campaigns for H&M, David Yurman and, most recently, Tommy Hilfiger. All this, even including a hiatus between 2006 and 2008 to focus on school.

How did you get discovered?

At the age of 14 I sent some of the pictures my mom took of me to a Polish agency.

What's been your most memorable experience (good or bad) in modeling so far?

I'd rather focus on the good ones instead of the bad ones! My most memorable good experience was definitely shooting the Chloe campaign in Cape Town. I was lucky enough to stay after the shoot to explore the city

^Wrong name, Joe. :cain:

^^Thanks for the interview, Olga. It was very interesting and I especially liked that I didn't have to roll my eyes at her caring about her health (you know how a lot of models say that and then they smoke and starve themselves?) because Anna just looks so good these days: healthy and beautiful.

Also, I always love the pictures with her and Edita. I'm happy they're good friends. :hug::wub:

Thanks for the interview, Olga! I wonder what other districts (in New York) Anna lived in, besides UWS and Financial District.

And it's nice to see her admitting she's friends with Edita, though you can already guess it by looking at the backstage pics of these 2 :)

btw LastWish23x I love you avatar. I know it's not Anna, but still :wub:

LMAOOOOOOOOO

I can't beleive i did that. Well Layla90, you always promote Anna J to me so i guess now I think of you two as the same person. hahahahahaha ;)

What what did you just made me a VS girl Joe? :| :nicole:

Thanks for the interview, Olga! I wonder what other districts (in New York) Anna lived in, besides UWS and Financial District.

And it's nice to see her admitting she's friends with Edita, though you can already guess it by looking at the backstage pics of these 2 :)

btw LastWish23x I love you avatar. I know it's not Anna, but still :wub:

LMAOOOOOOOOO

I can't beleive i did that. Well Layla90, you always promote Anna J to me so i guess now I think of you two as the same person. hahahahahaha ;)

What what did you just made me a VS girl Joe? :| :nicole:

Grammar fail Layla :laugh::rofl:

Layla, you can do VSFS 10 I bet ;) Get in there Girl!

Grammar fail Layla :laugh::rofl:

Layla, you can do VSFS 10 I bet ;) Get in there Girl!

And your fail is that you said I made a mistake and didn't say in which word it was :D (ok, I can see it now, thanks :cain: )

Well, I guess it's better to leave VS and any other runways for Anna, so let's get back to discussing HER work ;)

Anna switched from Next to Elite Paris

Not so sure about this move. I mean, Elite can manage a decent career but they can also help a model fall flat.

Hopefully that's not what happens with Anna.

I wonder if she will change her Milano agency, too.

First New York, now Paris....