Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

Yeah, these were posted already...

Hey Olga, don't you know when "Supermodels" will start? This or fall season? On sophisti, I couldn't find more info about the programme... and, when and where they will do the episode with Anna :shifty:

Hmmmm so I hope it means she's ll be at the finale :D but then again... I imagine lots of people there-almost 0 chance to come to Ania and take pics with/of her... Haha, well, we'll see.

I wonder if the programme will be good, or just focusing more on jury, not contestants :morning:

Well, Coco is more famous - she's quite well known even outside the fashion world. And I think she has signed a contract with Rimmel.

And the list itself is probably more about the status in the industry: every girl that has higher rank than Ania have long-lasting, steady and successful career (except Karlie, but she's the current "it" girl that everyone loves and praises :cain:)

Well, Coco is more famous - she's quite well known even outside the fashion world. And I think she has signed a contract with Rimmel.

And the list itself is probably more about the status in the industry: every girl that has higher rank than Ania have long-lasting, steady and successful career (except Karlie, but she's the current "it" girl that everyone loves and praises :cain:)

Yeah, but I meant that I thought she hasn't been modelling lately much more than Ania...

Yeah, Karlie... I also don't like her, but I have to admit her new Dior ad looks quite awesome!