Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

OMG OMG OMG OMG she was at Donna Karan show!

Oh my God, she was 24th, I don't know if she wore more than 1 outfit at the show, but I'm just so shocked that before I will check whole collection I decided to post here.

I feel like I'm going to cry, even though I don't have tears in my eyes.....

So I was just looking at pics from Donna...and then, first her name came up, so I had a second to ask myself is it possible that it's my Anna? And then I saw a pic, and it just took my breath away.

OMG I'm so excited, cause you know how much I do love Anna, she's my favourite model ever. And even if style.com's pic isn't really good, and Anna doesn't have even a slight smile there, the fact that she was there means so much for me.

Because she is truly amazing, but her last big shows were in f/w 2006 season. Some ppl on tFS hoped to see her on the runway, but seriously.... I thought it's impossible, that she will maybe do some small shows and not in major cities.

And then today had come, with Anna at Donna.

:cry: sorry guys, but I just got soo emotional about this.

and you know what's even better?

That Donna Karan was one of the biggest and first show she did, DKNY to be exact on f/w 2004 season as I remember.

So I'm so thankful to people from Donna cast that they decided to have Anna at her show after Anna's absence from bigger shows from last few seasons.

Accidentally I found style.com top 10 new faces from f/w 2004 season shows.

Anna was listed there, next to Lily Cole, Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, Kim Noorda, Natasha Poly, Luca Gadjus, Guinevere Van Seenus and Dasha Tchernova!

A fresh-faced blonde with expressive brows, Anna J. has racked up impressive catwalk (Prada, Miu Miu) and editorial credits since moving to New York from Poland.

(Agency: Next)

Accidentally I found style.com top 10 new faces from f/w 2004 season shows.

Anna was listed there, next to Lily Cole, Lily Donaldson, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, Kim Noorda, Natasha Poly, Luca Gadjus, Guinevere Van Seenus and Dasha Tchernova!

A fresh-faced blonde with expressive brows, Anna J. has racked up impressive catwalk (Prada, Miu Miu) and editorial credits since moving to New York from Poland.

(Agency: Next)

a nice 'graduation class' there. I wonder what happened to the other girls? :)