Bellazon

Most Romantic Thing A Partner Has Done For You

Miss Latina

OMG - you guys are so bad - you're great!! let's get to what you guys are talking about some where else - not in the romance thread lol

Anyways...

uh, my boyfriend got me a teddy bear for my birthday. It's a cat with green eyes because he knows i like cats and that I love green eyes... I guess that is kind of romantic that he knows that right...

ok - that is the end of my romantic stories.. there are no more :( or at least none that i can think of

Okay. This is really sweet to me, cuz what i did was F-ed up!

I love to cook and im great at it (my italian, Brazilian, and Cuban side showing) and for my mans birthday i baked him a cake...but what i didn't tell him was that ihad put a whole bunch of crap it it. Like that vinegar olives come it, shitload of salt, tabasco sauce. it was terrible, so much bad stuff in it.

I frosted it up really nice and then cut him a slice and gave it to him. he took a bite and his face was stoic and deadpan. All that came out of his mouth was "this is great honey." i knew it tasted like shit, it smelled like it for God sakes. but he ate it and when i asked if he wanted more he ate the second slice with the funniest look on his face.

I told him what i did and he freaked out and said i could have given him cancer but he laughed it off and said he didn't want to make me feel bad. it was funny as hell, but super sweet.

LOVE U LEE!!!! (we broke up some time ago, but he was super great)

Okay. This is really sweet to me, cuz what i did was F-ed up!

I love to cook and im great at it (my italian, Brazilian, and Cuban side showing) and for my mans birthday i baked him a cake...but what i didn't tell him was that ihad put a whole bunch of crap it it. Like that vinegar olives come it, shitload of salt, tabasco sauce. it was terrible, so much bad stuff in it.

I frosted it up really nice and then cut him a slice and gave it to him. he took a bite and his face was stoic and deadpan. All that came out of his mouth was "this is great honey." i knew it tasted like shit, it smelled like it for God sakes. but he ate it and when i asked if he wanted more he ate the second slice with the funniest look on his face.

I told him what i did and he freaked out and said i could have given him cancer but he laughed it off and said he didn't want to make me feel bad. it was funny as hell, but super sweet.

LOVE U LEE!!!! (we broke up some time ago, but he was super great)

That's soo cute :laugh: :p

that is blashpemy....ruining a perfectly good cake... That's like puttin gnuts in brownies...You can't destroy pastries and desserts, it's just not right..... lol, I would have spit it up and screamed and rolled around a little bit. :laugh:

that is blashpemy....ruining a perfectly good cake... That's like puttin gnuts in brownies...You can't destroy pastries and desserts, it's just not right..... lol, I would have spit it up and screamed and rolled around a little bit. :laugh:

that's why I didn't think of it as romantic .... I was upset about the cake

I'm glad you see it my way. It's pretty much sacrilegious... My mom doesn't quite understand that putting nuts in a brownie ruins the brownie...How can you seriously put hard crunchy stuff in a fucking soft brownie? Sometimes moms are just silly.

I'm glad you see it my way. It's pretty much sacrilegious... My mom doesn't quite understand that putting nuts in a brownie ruins the brownie...How can you seriously put hard crunchy stuff in a fucking soft brownie? Sometimes moms are just silly.

I like nuts in brownies, when I'm in the mood for it. But I usually like then soft with nothing in it.

I love it when they are warm.

One day you'll see you are contaminating the precious brownies. If brownies were a woman, I would make sweet delicious love to her frequently. We would call out eachothers name in ecstasy, "Oh Brownie!" I would call, and her moist and melodic voice would reply " I am delectable and rich, love me more!". We would be intwined in a dance of love for seasons it would seem, all to end with just a glass of milk and a smile. The end.