Bellazon

Most Romantic Thing A Partner Has Done For You

Miss Latina

god i do so much shit for my girlfriend....one that has happened quite a few times was take a 1 hour and 20 minute round trip drive (often 30+ mins longer due to rush hour) to visit my girlfriend at her work when she's having a rough day.

one from really early on in the relationship would be when i sat in soda at a concert because there was no where for my girlfriend to sit that was dry...so she sat in my lap

You're pretty much doing YOURSELF a favor there :p.. and that's being a gentleman and all that stuff..

Romantic stuff?? Hmm.. I once wrote a poem to a girlfriend I had. We were like 14. I saw the girl this summer and she still keeps that poem in a little box she has in her room! :)

My boyfriend and I have only spent one week together in real life because it is a long distance relationship. :( He will be here for three weeks this Christmas, though! I can't wait!

Even though distance is a bit of a problem, he has still done romantic things for me; he always writes me funny articles to read, leaves me e-mails about how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am. When we were together in real life he took me out to dinner and he would always hold my hand, stare into my eyes and tell me that I am the best thing that has ever happened to him.

When we met in real life (we met on a forum) I couldn't believe it because he is exactly the man I have been waiting for all my life and I told him it felt so surreal; like a dream because he was so perfect for me. And he just held my hand, put it onto his chest so I could feel his heartbeat and said, "I'm real". Then I started crying. :blush:

You're pretty much doing YOURSELF a favor there :p..

no...driving through that traffic like that definately isnt doing me a favor...at...all.

im one of those people that hugs your bumper until theres a break in traffic.....then floors it...rush hour traffic is fucking hell

My boyfriend and I have only spent one week together in real life because it is a long distance relationship. :( He will be here for three weeks this Christmas, though! I can't wait!

Even though distance is a bit of a problem, he has still done romantic things for me; he always writes me funny articles to read, leaves me e-mails about how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am. When we were together in real life he took me out to dinner and he would always hold my hand, stare into my eyes and tell me that I am the best thing that has ever happened to him.

When we met in real life (we met on a forum) I couldn't believe it because he is exactly the man I have been waiting for all my life and I told him it felt so surreal; like a dream because he was so perfect for me. And he just held my hand, put it onto his chest so I could feel his heartbeat and said, "I'm real". Then I started crying. :blush:

Aww that's sooo cute :)

that is so sweet. :wub:

Be careful.. I'm just saying. There are very deceitful people out there.

I hope you the best. :flower:

By the way.. how old are you? How old is he?

Edited by GOCHO

Be careful.. I'm just saying. There are very deceitful people out there.

I hope you the best. :flower:

By the way.. how old are you? How old is he?

I already know there are deceitful people out there; I learnt some valuable lessons from being in love with one of them for two years!

This guy is different, though. If he was like the other guy he would not fly over to the other side of the world just to see me or be so understanding when I say that I am not ready to take the next step in the relationship. He would not worry when I am not online and spend the next few hours trying to call me because he forgot I said I would be going to the dentist. :laugh: He wouldn't spend time writing me poems and stories for or about me. He wouldn't be willing to sacrifice his job (and he really loves his job) just to be with me... I am positive this guy is not being deceiving. Particularly if he just wanted to get in between my legs; he would've tried for that ages ago if that was all he wanted and wouldn't have spent so much time, effort and money on me. I am quite shy and I know that he has been incredibly patient in helping me open up a bit more.

Thank you for looking out for me and wishing me the best. I really appreciate it. :)

And I am 20 and he is 29. I get along with him a lot better than I do with guys my age because not only do we have common interests, we also have the same beliefs, morals/values, wants/goals in life and life experiences (despite the age difference). Most people my age (not just guys) are very different from me in all of those areas. We have nothing in common interests-wise, they tend to think I am weird for my beliefs, think I'm "sad" for having the morals I do, don't have any real goal in life and have had very different experiences in life because they are so different from me overall.

Miss Latina - Sorry for messing up your thread and going off-topic! :blush:

I guess something more on-topic would be this one time when my boyfriend and I went to a shoe store. I had been wearing the wrong shoe size for several years because of some dumb sales assistant measuring my feet all wrong. Anyway, when I was trying on the shoes, he held my foot and showed me how he knew I was wearing the wrong size and he found me the right one. There were three girls watching us through the window and they really glared at me! They must've been jealous I have a man who pays attention to what I am trying on and makes sure I get the right size, let alone a man who is willing to go shopping with his girl. :D Maybe that is not romantic, but I thought it was very sweet.

• 4 months later...

I have a really bad time waking up, and one day I was way late and rushing about. I opend the fridge, adn there was a bag with a note on it. She wrote " this is for you to get up and be happy. You make my life sweeter!" There was a starbucks double shot and a hersheys dark chocolate bar in the bag!!! Man she rules... I have written and played songs for her, made her dinner, left notes for her on her car and in her room, and I spend time with her. She really enjoys it when I hold her hand for some reason... what's with that?

that's really cute

Uh, I have a few:

1. I use to live a good 10 minute walk away from my highschool sweet heart's house and I had to move away. The day I was moving was a school day and so I got up as I normally do and when I got outside my apartment to go to school, my ex was waiting to take me to school for the last time. He didn't do this often to begin with but sometimes he would get up early to take me to school. We technically had different school routes because of the bus system, but it meant a lot to me at the time that he came the last day that he could.

2. Another ex of mine use to neglect me a lot, I almost felt like we didn't see each other that much - it was like we weren't going out. He came and rang my doorbell randomly and I didn't know he was coming, this was in the summer and so I was sleeping in and I did not get up in time to open the door so I guess he left. About 15 minutes later, I got my lazy butt out of bed and saw a rose on the floor with a note that he slipped through the mail slot - I flipped and called his cell and he came back. The note said that he promised to pay more attention to me and that we would actually spend more time together, we didn't, but I thought it was a cute gesture - we're friends now.